• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
now is there an event that you get caterpea and pidgeoto or do you have to catch them yourself?

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Cool!
Metapod will ya be releasing betas like this?
I mean 2 episodes per one? 'till ya release the full beta 2?

Probably not unless I release any more Beta 1s while I'm working on future episodes.

I can't enter Mt.Moon. The warp dosen't work.

I can't either..a little help please..

Sorry, 'bout that - the Unknown ID was set to 3 and didn't let the warp work for some reason. :/ I fixed it and uploaded a replacement Beta:

AshGray 1.4

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2010
Probably not unless I release any more Beta 1s while I'm working on future episodes.

Sorry, 'bout that - the Unknown ID was set to 3 and didn't let the warp work for some reason. :/ I fixed it and uploaded a replacement Beta:

Erm, when i play it, the buildings are all blacked out, bunch of trees out of place, etc...I don't think i did anything wrong or sumtin.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Erm, when i play it, the buildings are all blacked out, bunch of trees out of place, etc...I don't think i did anything wrong or sumtin.

Okay, I see there's a problem with Pallet Town. Let me try to fix it.

EDIT: I have the fix, I just need to reset all the Pallet Town blocks to their correct behaviors, as they were all reset to FF.

Last edited:

Jad

Pokemon And Megaman Fan
Years
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROX
i luv the grafics cartoonish

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019