• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] A Unovan Tale [T] [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
forgive me for waiting until today to post ic. i was kinda busy throughout the weekend and inspiration was lacking as well. but tbh, i hate being one of the first to post in chapters so i guess it kinda worked out in my favor lol.

also, i really didnt mean for my post to be so long. it just kinda happened >.< it was meant to be split up into a few parts.

i hope u dont mind that i mentioned your character towards the end of my post, ozymandias. if u see anything wrong with it, just tell me and ill change it.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh nonono, take all the time you need, guys. To be quite honest, I was hoping to get Chapter 2 up by next weekend if all possible! I think the dawg has a planned event for Chapter 2 so I'll be discussing with him on that. Stay tooned~

Also, if you get a like from me @ IC thread, that means not only I enjoyed your posts but I also liked to indicate that I read them. :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 14, 2023
I should have mine up today or tomorrow - finals week here at uni and its kicking my butt. :/

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
I'm just waiting on Dragon to post, and then I can probably get my second post up and going. :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 14, 2023
I'm going to have to drop my spot; My schedule filled up with IRL things I need to handle and I can't balance this and my obligations at the same time. Good luck with this though!

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
I'm going to have to drop my spot; My schedule filled up with IRL things I need to handle and I can't balance this and my obligations at the same time. Good luck with this though!

It would have been really helpful to have known this sooner... :/ I was kind of waiting for you to post this entire time.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Really sorry to hear! Best of luck with everything. With that, I'm willing to allow one more person into the roleplay.

For those that haven't gotten their posts in, get them in asap! I'm thinking of putting in the next chapter by the end of this weekend, and if anyone hasn't posted by then, I might have to start droppin' peeps. :(

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
ill wait for either ozymandias to post or a couple others if he decides to not continue on with the rp. i still need to visit the lab before i can finish this chapter though.

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
I won't exactly have much to post about, unless someone chooses to meet up with Roy.

Well, considering my plan to meet up with Musica is kaput, I'll have Sabrina run into you instead. :P

Need to catch up with some other things first though...

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
Does anyone wanna meet up with Angel? I'm thinking the original plan sorta fell through. :I

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
For those that haven't gotten their posts in, get them in asap! I'm thinking of putting in the next chapter by the end of this weekend, and if anyone hasn't posted by then, I might have to start droppin' peeps. :(

still no new chapter. :/

please start dropping the people who havnt posted ic recently. theyre really holding the rp back and theres even someone who hasnt posted at all!

Well, considering my plan to meet up with Musica is kaput, I'll have Sabrina run into you instead. :P

Need to catch up with some other things first though...

*spongebob voice* have you finished those errands?

Does anyone wanna meet up with Angel? I'm thinking the original plan sorta fell through. :I

i would but sadie is more of a lone wolf. its not really necessary to meet up with anyone or joint post, so you should just have angel travel by herself.

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
*spongebob voice* have you finished those errands?

Not completely. >.<

I'll get something up this week if it kills me.

Edit: Ok, I got nothin'. >< Sorry! Can we move to the next chapter while I get over this writers block. >.<

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
Not completely. >.<

I'll get something up this week if it kills me.

Edit: Ok, I got nothin'. >< Sorry! Can we move to the next chapter while I get over this writers block. >.<

why not just have sabrina run into roy like you said lol... hopefully the next chapter will be posted soon because it was suppose to be up last weekend.

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
why not just have sabrina run into roy like you said lol... hopefully the next chapter will be posted soon because it was suppose to be up last weekend.

The problem is Roy is just wandering around town aimlessly, and Sabrina has no real reason to speak to him. If the new chapter started, I might have a reason to do so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back