• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
Neither. It'll be a stand alone game when it's released, which is why it's in the Game Development forum. Games that require emulators to run (i.e. hacks) are in the Emulation forum. Try not to make the same mistake again, as people can be quite sensitive about it.

Welcome to PC!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
lol. So unlike everyone else's games, i won't have to download an emulator or any special programs. AND it looks good?? wow, OmegaGroudon's outdone nintendo......

......they expect you to buy a DS.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Hello again everyone. I just stopped by for the final time to say that Raptor will be sent back to OG this Saturday...School has been kicking me in the face so It's been hard to do much, but It's finally done and will definitely be sent back to OG this Saturday Afternoon. I'm currently play testing through to make sure I haven't missed anything and so far so good ;)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
lol. So unlike everyone else's games, i won't have to download an emulator or any special programs. AND it looks good?? wow, OmegaGroudon's outdone nintendo......

......they expect you to buy a DS.

Games don't need an emulator genius can you read?
We just talk about it above you.
Nobody's game, needs a emulator or special device. Dear god.

adi_balwani

A HUGE game fan
Years
Is it possible o increase game play speed like we do for hack games we play in emulators.. My emulator speed reaches 500%... would this one too or will it run at normal game boy speed

Years
Uhmm I dont know for sure, I remember a game having that function too.
I just dont know if it was raptor that had the function.
I know it's possible to increase, but it's something Og or someone else should tell you.

Years
I can't say for certain what speed it will run at, but I'm pretty sure you won't be able to speed it up. It's nothing like a ROM in an emulator, so it's not going to work in the same way.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
20 FPS is on an average PC with an integrated graphics card. If you can play Crysis at full specs, then you would be able to play any RPG Maker game at 60 FPS no problem.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Games don't need an emulator genius can you read?
We just talk about it above you.
Nobody's game, needs a emulator or special device. Dear god.

god, i did read that, i was trying to make a point

Years
Name: Giratina55 (would like to be known as Haunter)
Position: Concept mapper
MSN or e-mail: (i will pm you my email, i dont want other people to know it)
Proof of Work: (i will edit this post and show my work, right now i have to do something)

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Name: Giratina55 (would like to be known as Haunter)
Position: Concept mapper
MSN or e-mail: (i will pm you my email, i dont want other people to know it)
Proof of Work: (i will edit this post and show my work, right now i have to do something)

I'm pretty sure no one will randomly add you to their Buddy List.

And, I'm sorry, but as stated several posts above, the game has been completed and is nearing release.

I want to congratulate you guys on all of your hard work, I cannot wait to try out Raptor, finally!

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
Years
Congrats OG and FMP!

but, there's no way to play this game on a MAC, is there? Ive tried the whole Darwine process and ive had no luck with the demo...

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Well that's it. I'm packing up and sending the game back to OG as we speak. All the Corrections have been completed! One final thing to do now is to fix a few Events and Scripts that OG made so that the game is at peak performance.

Back