• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
2 things first how do I open A-map and change the movement type and 2 I checked my inventory and found I have 2 items called ??????? could they be part of the problem I haven't tried using them because I was worried something bad would happen. Thanks for what ever help you can give

KurcioDurcio

Attempting something new
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
Metapod, I think you should try and get a hold on a version of the game where the five star breeding center fades black, you could use mine if you want.

zumba

Skyline
Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2017
i have a couple questions. are we suppose to purposly loze the battle exam since ash lost in the anime. and how are we suppose to show the bakery guy a primape if we dnt have one because ash dnt have a primape anymore.

KurcioDurcio

Attempting something new
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
zumba my bakery dude asked for a chansey and I think either way for the exam is fine, i lost and he still congratulated me.

pikachu, it ends when in the episode Bad to the Bone.

Years
Is this a bug? When I got out of the capsized ship and landed on the Island of Giant Pokemon, I picked up all my Pokemon but instead of Butterfree, I got the Raticate which I swear I traded back from the old guy. Is this supposed to happen?

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Metapod, I think you should try and get a hold on a version of the game where the five star breeding center fades black, you could use mine if you want.

Why would the version I uploaded be any different than the version I'd download?

i have a couple questions. are we suppose to purposly loze the battle exam since ash lost in the anime. and how are we suppose to show the bakery guy a primape if we dnt have one because ash dnt have a primape anymore.

No, you don't have to fail the exam - it doesn't matter. The restaurant guy asks for random Kanto Pokemon and gives you random berries, and you can capture Mankey on Route 1.

No because Gary never battled Ash in Kanto or the Orange islands.

The last anime event will be a one-on-one match with Gary's Eevee.

how do i reach viridian city for the 8th badge??? can sum1 pls help me

Go back through Mt. Moon from Cerulean using the raft, around Viridian Forest by cutting down the trees, and back to Viridian City.

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2019
Bugs

I think I've found a glitch, on route 19 I encountered two Level 0 Ratatas, I caught one and the description says it hatched at level 5. It knows no moves, also in my pc in box 3 I have a bunch of bad eggs

NorthernWind98

Lost.... hopefully not Forever
Years
Mewtwo Bugs

After the Mewtwo\New Island Event I found 2 VERY important bugs\glitches;

1)When the guy in the ferry building asks if you want to go to New Island, if you say yes and go there`s no way back to Kanto.

2) (Still trying to figure out how to get around this) After the event when your raft breaks and you go underwater, you can`t go back up the river to Digglet`s Cave.

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
I was able to get into the daycare finally I may know why it was doing it I had patched the same firered game with 2.5 first then when 3.03 came out I patched over the same game so I had an extra copy of fire red handy and patched 3.03 over it and it let me continue were I was and let me in the day care

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
Are you using version 3.03? If not, download the newest beta and try again. It should be fixed in that version.
I am using 3.03, The Mewtwo event just keeps me trapped on the island...
1.)Can't ride the ferry back to the mainland, if i go back to new island.
2.) Raft does not return after the Mewtwo event, so im stuck at the ferry port/dock , can't return to the river(no raft).

redwolf915

Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 28, 2014
For Koga's gym, you HAVE to talk to the guy giving you advice on how to enter. Some people will figure out the riddle without it, so I''d change that requirement.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 24, 2015
um i feel dumb but how do u get past the tree on route one after the spearow event and my pikachu fainted so i was returned to moms house and the spearow are still there so i cant access route 1 again at all :(

NorthernWind98

Lost.... hopefully not Forever
Years
um i feel dumb but how do u get past the tree on route one after the spearow event and my pikachu fainted so i was returned to moms house and the spearow are still there so i cant access route 1 again at all :(

You have to restart your game (Sorry :( ) and go up the steps and press A in front of the water and you`ll start swimming (only place other than St.Anne) automatically to land near Viridian. It took a Youtube search for me so don`t feel bad.

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2011
I did the mewtwo event before the seafoam island one, now i cant surf the water back to the island because my raft is broken what should i do?

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
Years

Use the walk through walls cheat

Back