• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

OtherAlias

Just another alias.
Years
  • Seen Feb 29, 2024
Is anyone else having a problem with the TM case?

Whenever I open mine, it freezes :S

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
is this a bug...when i wanted to catch a pokemon even after 10 times only female pokemon apeears...where are the males?
and blackout...what doese it means?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
is this a bug...when i wanted to catch a pokemon even after 10 times only female pokemon apeears...where are the males?
and blackout...what doese it means?
A few Pokémon like Chansey and Kangaskhan are always female. A few others like Jigglypuff and Clefairy are female 75% of the time. Which Pokémon is it?

P_S_B

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
Can you please make Meowth easier to find on that route outside the Little Kiddo Playschool?

As it is, it takes far too long to find one, only to 1 hit-KO it, meaning you have to spend an additional 6 hours searching for another.

I know that mission is optional, but I'd still like to be able to do it without wanting to kill each and every Kanto Grass Pokémon.

Other than that this game is one of the best hacks I've ever played, on a par with, if not surpassing Naranja.

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2014
When I reached the part of the game where I receive Bulbasaur, Charmander. and Squirtle, I am able to receive Bulbasaur with no problems.

When I initially tried to take the Charmander, it gave me a yes or no option(which i replied yes to), and then showed a lot of odd characters and I did not receive the Charmander. Later after defeating Lt. Surge I was able to obtain the Charmander no questions asked. Upon evolving on the S.S Anne, my Charmander, now Charmeleon refuses to obey me and does not attack.

After bringing the Super Potion to Pikachu and Squirtle asked to join my team, it neither appeared in my party(Which had an empty slot) or in my PC. I have no idea how I am to get the Squirtle I need to complete my team.

On a side note, the Raticate I received for trading my Butterfree refuses to do what I say, but instead uses a random move every time.

EDIT: Come to think of it, I remember the charmander thing happening the same way in the anime. Pretty cool how they incorporated that.

Last edited:

Sierraffinity

Desperately trying to retire from ROM hacking
Years
No, I activated the scene where his assistant quit, then I went to go battle all of the trainers at the circus, and when I came back, he was gone with only that cryptic message whenever I try to enter the tent. I guess I'll go catch an Exeggutor and see if that does anything.

EDIT: Nope, I've got an Exeggutor in my party, but it still just says "Sorry, but the show hasn't started yet!"
Leaving the area probably set his overworld's flag, so you can't talk to him to get him to start the show...

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2011
Hi I'm a kinda good spriter and I would be willing to help you with some of the sprites in the game! It looks good :3

Just write back to me or send me a PM!

smilewolfy

pokemon photographer
Years
I read that metapod said there would be an update every 25 episodes or so, but i checked the episode guide and that's in the middle of the league, so does this mean the next update will finish kanto, ooo, i can't wait to play it, but metapod, i think you should do something about squirtles stats, i mean, i battled some guy with a level 34 or something rhyhorn, my squirtle was level 38 and used loads of water attacks but still lost, it's also really hard to train it because of it's poor stats, but this is just my experience, i'm not sure how other people are using squirtle(that's if they want to emulate the OS) anyway this was just my two cents, (and boredom so going on many websites lol)

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
A few Pokémon like Chansey and Kangaskhan are always female. A few others like Jigglypuff and Clefairy are female 75% of the time. Which Pokémon is it?

when i tryed to cath a Pidgey..and i catch a female one but when it evolve it changed it's gender and after it evolved again it changed it's gender back to female

Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2015
Bug

theres a bug in the place u get bulbasaur,"the hidden village" or something like this.if u use escape rope when ur in the village i mean,not in the trap,u return to island 3.
u can check it..
have a nice week :)

MKSSB

OKですか?
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
This is an awesome hack!
I would like to do a spanish translation of this hack... Can I?

Back