• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Trade And Breeding Centre :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
right im back. been very busy had a few parties
after pompey beat sotton 4 - 1 :)
then had another for my GF mums birthday

see anything you like - make a offer :)

Celebi11

Despicable Me
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 17, 2013
I'll trade my 10 ANIV Umbreon for your Timid Alakazam. :)

AsaQuilava

Monstreaux
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2012
Is there anything specific you'd be looking for in exchange for that beautiful shiny Ekans? Sadly, I do not have the pokemon you're requesting in your signature.
Also, I do believe you and I have a trade set up: I still need to give you those Gen.III starters, yes?

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
i finally have my Shiny Smeargle :)

As for the Ekans - if you dont have anything on my list, just make an offer :)
you might offer something that i might randomly like :)

AsaQuilava

Monstreaux
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2012
Um Um Um. I'm terrible at offering randomly. Are you sure there isn't something you could request?
And, on an even more important note, can you 100% guarantee the legitimacy of that Ekans?

I'm not interested at all if you can't do that.
I'd like to know how you caught it, or who traded it to you if that's the case.

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
i traded it with a member on here : Lo~li~Pop
As to if its legit, i can get it legit checked if you want but as far as i can tell its legit
other then what i have on my want list theres nothing in particular that i am after
what Shiny do you have?

AsaQuilava

Monstreaux
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2012
Damn it. Unfortunately that means the thing is cloned, I suppose. I'm a pokemon purist when it comes to certain things. Ah... well. It's too bad.

Would you still like to trade for the Torchic and Mudkip?

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
what dont you like cloned pokemon or something?
i would still like the Torchic at some point, i have a shiny Mudkip :)

AsaQuilava

Monstreaux
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2012
Hit me with a PM sometime for the Torchic, okay?
And yeah... I don't like clones. I'll put up with them sometimes, when the pokemon isn't important, but...

-sigh-

Rapide

Self-esteemed Wumbologist.
Years
Would you like an EV'd Azelf, EV'd Uxie, some IV bred Pokemon (Murkrow, Togepi, and Houndour) for:

EV Wishmaker Jirachi lvl 100 Hasty Nature :Iron Head, Thunderbolt, Fire Punch, Ice Punch : (Had Pokerus) Stats : 335/299/202/233/231/328

Thanks,
Twine.

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2010
I'll trade you my shiny Wingull, Ralts, and Meganium for your shiny ekans stantler and cranidos

Last edited:
Back