• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fire Red: Generations (Hack Complete)

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
Hey Suicune, I got a bug concerning Flygon: It´s on Lvl 50 and each time i beat a Pokemon the game freezes. Can you have a look on this?

Years
That happened in the release before Beta 1.1 in which the Chansey's were moved to outside the Pokecentres to prevent the movement glitch.

There is a Chansey outside but once I walk inside, the Chansey is behind the desk. It only seems to resolve if I go to a different PokeCentre for some reason. I'll try re-download the patch and see if the same thing still happens.

blue

gucci
Years
Ok now I know what I seeked. Another question is now it only covers Kanto and Sevii Islands right?

Yeah, thats right, all seven islands and the whole of Kanto.

There is a Chansey outside but once I walk inside, the Chansey is behind the desk. It only seems to resolve if I go to a different PokeCentre for some reason. I'll try re-download the patch and see if the same thing still happens.

Oh right okay thanks, I'll try looking into it during the next update.

Hey Suicune, I got a bug concerning Flygon: It´s on Lvl 50 and each time i beat a Pokemon the game freezes. Can you have a look on this?

I think I have an idea as to why it does this, I'm going to be releasing another beta as there are a few things I would like to add/change so I'll try and get that sorted too.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2015
Love this hack, it's fun but still challenging.

There is one pokemon that is a bit overpowered in this game though: Doduo/Dodrio with Huge Power. Huge power means that Dodrio already buffed attack (120 base) is doubled, so Dodrio effectively has a base attack of at least 240 (basically the highest attack stat in the game). Coupled with the facts that you can catch Doduo early on in the game, Dodrio's high base speed, access to bulk up and agility, Dodrio is completely broken. You should consider rebalancing Dodrio.

Just a minor thought on an otherwise great hack, keep up the good work!

Reactions: Hab
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Hey Suicune, Where can I find the National Dex? I already have 3 badges, but no ND yet :/

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2013
Oh hey there, Just wanted to review the game from my gameplay. So i started playing like 2 days ago i guess, or 3 ?

So after achieveing 8 badges, i went to capture Celby. I didn't have a low rank pokemon to fight and capture Celby so i went to the poke health care or what ever in VIRDIAN city, then logged on the pc, deposit a pokemon, i saved the game and WHHHHALLLLAAAAAAAAA, I FOUND OUT IM ****ING STUCK AND SAVED THIS **** ****ING ********.

GREAT, THANKS FOR THE GUY WHO HACKED THE GAME AND LEFT US ALL THE BUGS, SO WE CAN BURN HOURS OF OUR LIVES AND GET STUCK IN A FREAKING STUPID GLITCH.

But most of the time i really enjoyed the game it was fun and i know the creator is talnted.
bye.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
Love this hack, it's fun but still challenging.

There is one pokemon that is a bit overpowered in this game though: Doduo/Dodrio with Huge Power. Huge power means that Dodrio already buffed attack (120 base) is doubled, so Dodrio effectively has a base attack of at least 240 (basically the highest attack stat in the game). Coupled with the facts that you can catch Doduo early on in the game, Dodrio's high base speed, access to bulk up and agility, Dodrio is completely broken. You should consider rebalancing Dodrio.

Just a minor thought on an otherwise great hack, keep up the good work!

Thanks for this, I was intentionally going to give Dodrio a different ability but for some reason I must've gave it Pure Power. I'll fix this in the next update.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Hey Suicune: Where would I get the national dex? I didn't see it in the beginning like your other games. :/

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Hey Suicune: Where would I get the national dex? I didn't see it in the beginning like your other games. :/

You get the National Pokédex at the exact same time as the original, in other words, by going to see Prof. Oak after having 60 Pokémon in the Pokédex and beating the Elite Four and the Champion.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2013
i have found a bug .. once you defeat team rocket due i meen jassie and james in sixth island.. they going up and the screen is going with them and the game freeze
fix this bug please

and a little other thing i cant fiend [FONT=&quot]Navel Rock or birth island in ruts 8/25[/FONT]

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2020
After healing at the Pewter City Pokecenter, I got stuck inside there and couldn't move. Hitting a made me talk to the nurse, even though I wasn't near her.

lowkey1202

Unofficial Game Tester
Years
  • Age 11
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
1 Question where Beldum i seem not to be able to find him

Back