• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dead Websites/Applications you Miss?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I miss that one Foster's game they had on the Cartoon Network site. It was actually kind of fun to play. I also miss another one called Virtual Magic Kingdom as well. It was this game/site that allowed interaction with other Disney lovers. Basically, you could go on rides, buy clothing... that sort of thing. You earned cash (forgot the actual currency name) to buy these items from playing certain games and what not. Sadly, Disney did away with it in order to put more time in creating other stuff.

Last edited:

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
Years
i do really miss vine. people say tiktok is better/on par but i honestly disagree. i dont find tiktoks as funny as vines.
also... i really miss clubpenguin LMAO. that shit was my childhood. old school runescape too.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
site might still be up, its no longer a 'social media' more of a place for online radio-like

at times I do miss the old MySpace
had many friends there, it was fun

Years
ooh, someone mentioned vine and yeah, agreed! I didn't use it too much but there were some viners that I absolutely adored and wish would still be able to make vine-like content. they moved to youtube and their videos just aren't the same anymore. =( (thinking of AlliCattt)

Back