• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Jak Fan Club (smod Jak, not the other Jak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
334.gif
334.gif
334.gif
334.gif
334.gif
334.gif

Welcome to the Jak Fan Club!
owned by her highness Minerva.
*daxter not included

Introduction

You've known her as Sydian after all these years, then as Everlark. She modded a bazillion forums without the need of a co-mod. She nerds out about Pokemon 24/7 and she is the Altaria to her Swablu Challenge regulars. Did I mention that she even gave birth to the challenges section? You just learned a pretty important tidbit of PC history right there. :D ANYWAYS, this club is dedicated to the one, and only. Jak! She has quickly become one of the most wonderful smods in all around PC, and why not I make a club of her? She DESERVES one.

Rules

~All PokeCommunity & FC&G Rules apply!
~Focus is on Jak only!
~You will be booted off if you talk smack about your favorite smod.
~Have fun and go hug Jak if you see her. That is an obligation.

No Signup form is required, just state your username and mention a few details as to why Jak is so awesome!

The Swablu Nest [Members List]

334.png
Minerva
334.png
[supporter]Sage Ghetsis[/supporter]
334.png
Sheep
334.png
Fairy
334.png
Venitardus

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
This club is so much better than the SilverSmeargleSplatter club from 2009!!

Years
I'm so happy seeing all these pretty golden Altarias. You make me really happy, Megan! Purty layout.

Anyways, joining. Syd is one of the coolest people around and I admire how much dedication she has for things. Once awesome, always awesome.

333.gif
334.gif

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I want to respectfully join this club.

Sydian aka Everlark aka Jak aka Momma Altaria, has been the outstanding face of PC for quite some time now! There are few who exist on PC that don't respect and look up to her. Syd, you're a sweetheart and there's no way I'm going to skip out on joining your very own fan club.

Whimsicott, Sylveon, and Gardevoir all agree and say hi. :)

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Ohh another club of a moderate I've seen around since I joined. I'm in. Even though I don't know what to say exactly. :S

Uhmm.………..… *gulp* We just became friends in another group so why wouldn't I join?

*scratches head, embarrassed, and leaves room *

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome guys! Have you hugged Syd yet? :)

Got a topic for all of y'all: Have you visited her challenges section yet? Do you have a favorite challenge? If not, would you join?

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Have you visited her challenges section yet? Do you have a favorite challenge? If not, would you join?

I haven't been there yet. I don't have any favorites but I would join.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Sure, I'll join! Syd's a very friendly fellow, and just like Fairy, I truly respect her. Plus, she likes Petilil, which makes her even more awesome. <3 I did visit her Challenges forum before, but haven't gotten the chance to make any posts. I just don't know where to start, haha. Unfortunately, I'm not one of those people who are into challenges. Last challenge I've ever done (or at least tried doing) was Nuzlocke run, and it didn't turn out too well.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Can this pleb join? I idolize Syd. And no this is not a suck up attempt lolsuckupattempts since I've said that I idolized Syd and consider her the kind of mod I always wanted to be back when both she and I were on staff!!!

She's a total bro...uhh, sis and she's legendary for taking care of her forums...uhh, her babies like she did. I respect that a lot. Long live the queen!

Years
I'm joining duh, because well Syd is awesome!

Syd is basically not your average staff member. She managed to mod five whole sections without any need for an assisting mod, she was the founding mod of the Challenges board, and of course she was once known as SilverSmeargleSplatter (but don't call her that lol) who eventually made the awesome mega evolution to s-mod after almost 5 years spent in the blue name. She was so dedicated to her sections she called them her babies, and I love how she's also occasionally funny, because I'll never forget her iconic her forum splashes are, and I'll never forget the hilarious "This forum is not for ROM hacks" message.

Oh, and heck yeah gold Altarias. Have another one in the nest gurl:
334.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back