• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
xPunk2much said:
Hey i downloaded the demoversion and i was kindof disappointed when the themes and battle styles were not the same as the screenshots , so i would like to ask is it that only when the game is completed then will we see those o.o? But overall , the idea is good , and i really like the game .

They will be in the game, but the demo is from before all of those pictures and updates you saw past page 14.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016

So I've decide guys. Now I'll temporarily disable the EV system untill I found a better way to fix it.
Thanks for understanding me. By the way, the testing progress goes on pretty well and I've finally reached MASTRIC CITY, where the 6th gym located.
Progress.png

I'll post screenshot on my testing progress weekly.
Explaination of the screenshot:
Spoiler:

Current progress:
MASTRIC CITY -- Done
MINING Minigame -- Done
BAKE-A-CAKE Minigame -- Done

So I'm almost there. There are still 3 gyms to go. Stay tune~

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
I haven't been following this thread in ages but the news of the state of the game are great :)
Myself I think you should try to fix that EV problem but if it's impossible it's not so bad if you leave it out.

Time Shift Dialga

Son of a Pachizel!
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 1, 2011
Slightly dissapointing with the EVs, but seeing as there are zincs and carbons and such I'll just have to think more strategetically (spelling?) rather than 'go with the flowing' - it may actually improve game!

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2012
I never really understood EVs in the first place, so no biggy! :p

Anyway, great progress and I really can't wait to play!

You're an inspiration to all game developers here, showing that it IS possible to come near finishing a game! XD

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Well, ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Seeing as there is little use for them w/o the online feature anyway, I'll agree with the others and just say go ahead with nuking the EV system & let the RPG aspect do the talking.

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
... I disagree about kicking the Effort Values (if that's what they were talking about). They're not just for multiplayer, they're what makes each Pokemon grow differently from each other, along with IVs.
But if it's that or delay the game, I guess it would probably be best to just drop them.

Very very nice game.
...well, the EVs added a really nice variable quality to the Pokemon stats, but they're not essential I guess...
So I'd say cancel them, then if you're ever bored you can come back and see if you can fix them instead. After you've released the game.

Last edited:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
So you had a name change?
That explains alot.
Also, I wouldn't even know EVs exist if you haven't told me. I didn't know them before, so I think I'll be fine with them gone.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
The game is nearly finished, but requires several tweaks to make it work properly.

And I don't think that there will be attack animations, though I could be wrong.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
I haven't been following this thread in ages but the news of the state of the game are great :)
Myself I think you should try to fix that EV problem but if it's impossible it's not so bad if you leave it out.
Ah. Thanks.

Slightly dissapointing with the EVs, but seeing as there are zincs and carbons and such I'll just have to think more strategetically (spelling?) rather than 'go with the flowing' - it may actually improve game!
Hmm. I'll see what I can do.

I never really understood EVs in the first place, so no biggy! :p

Anyway, great progress and I really can't wait to play!

You're an inspiration to all game developers here, showing that it IS possible to come near finishing a game! XD
XD.
Thanks so much.

Well, ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Seeing as there is little use for them w/o the online feature anyway, I'll agree with the others and just say go ahead with nuking the EV system & let the RPG aspect do the talking.

No need for EV's for a non multiplayer game. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for the release.
Thanks.

... I disagree about kicking the Effort Values (if that's what they were talking about). They're not just for multiplayer, they're what makes each Pokemon grow differently from each other, along with IVs.
But if it's that or delay the game, I guess it would probably be best to just drop them.

Very very nice game.
...well, the EVs added a really nice variable quality to the Pokemon stats, but they're not essential I guess...
So I'd say cancel them, then if you're ever bored you can come back and see if you can fix them instead. After you've released the game.
Yea. That's what I gonna do.

did you guys add all the attack animations yet?
Nope. There won't be any battle animation.

So you had a name change?
That explains alot.
Also, I wouldn't even know EVs exist if you haven't told me. I didn't know them before, so I think I'll be fine with them gone.
Thanks. Alright.

The game is nearly finished, but requires several tweaks to make it work properly.

And I don't think that there will be attack animations, though I could be wrong.
Yea. You are right.

===============================================
Alright guys. After one week of beta test. I've completed 8 gyms.
And I've finally revealed how the 8th gym looked like.
Progress01.png

I continue the game and finally fight ARCEUS, the alpha.
It was also the last boss in the game.
Progress02.png

And finally, I've complete the game!
Progress03.png

TIME FOR PLAYING: 19 hours 37 minutes

Alright. There is another bug related to evolution. Wichu is trying to fix it for me. So no worries. There are still a few minor things need to be tested. So I believe, the game will be release soon.​

Back