• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Picked up Resident Evil 6 off the PSN for the PS4. It was 10 bucks, and Resident Evil 7 is couple weeks away, so why the hell not?

Kinda the same reason I bought Tales of Zestiria (again). I put a total of 10 hours into it before getting bored and selling it off. But with Berseria only a few weeks away, I feel like I need to finish ToZ before getting into this new entry despite it being a distant prequel.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Kinda the same reason I bought Tales of Zestiria (again). I put a total of 10 hours into it before getting bored and selling it off. But with Berseria only a few weeks away, I feel like I need to finish ToZ before getting into this new entry despite it being a distant prequel.
Just watch the anime. Not only is it better, but you don't really need Zestiria to appreciate Berseria anyway. ;)

Years
I got a PS2 slim for Christmas and I ended up buying Syphon Filter 1 as my first game. I already have Syphon Filter 2, and am planning to get all of the games in the series.

I am also on the hunt for all of the Crash Bandicoot series, because I don't have $500 to shell out for a PS4.

Tried ebay or gamestop online, for the Crash Series?

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Just watch the anime. Not only is it better, but you don't really need Zestiria to appreciate Berseria anyway. ;)

So I heard. But I feel 10 hours isn't really enough to judge the game in it's entirety, so I still wanna give it another shot.

So only the occasional reference to Zestiria here and there, then? That's good I suppose.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
So I heard. But I feel 10 hours isn't really enough to judge the game in it's entirety, so I still wanna give it another shot.

So only the occasional reference to Zestiria here and there, then? That's good I suppose.
Honestly, the first ten or so hours of Zestiria are the best hours. If it hasn't really hooked you, I wouldn't expect much more out of it. :(

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
Dead Space 2- I have a couple of hours on it and its pretty fun.

Skyrim- Bought it today, but have yet to open it. I probably wont be able to for a while. Honestly, I only bought it because I had gift card that I wouldnt use otherwise and I felt like I'm not a true gamer if I dont play this game.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Tried ebay or gamestop online, for the Crash Series?

Well, there's a retro video game store in the mainland area where they sell all kinds of classic video games, and they actually have the Crash series. My boyfriend got me the original Crash Bandicoot game (the first one) and it's in very good condition. I just need 2, 3, Bash, and CTR.

Years
Well, there's a retro video game store in the mainland area where they sell all kinds of classic video games, and they actually have the Crash series. My boyfriend got me the original Crash Bandicoot game (the first one) and it's in very good condition. I just need 2, 3, Bash, and CTR.
I definitely would recommend 2, 3, and CTR. Unless you plan getting a total of 4 controllers and the attachment that allow 4 controllers I wouldn't recommend Bash.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Pokémon Fire Red was the last purchase of the year, and for now also my last gaming purchase. I bought a lot of games last year and I've yet to play all of them.
Just kidding, I am currently bidding for a 2DS. If I am lucky I can get it for €50 next Tuesday.

Jakuzure

The Snake
Years
Aside from Pokemon Sun, my most recent purchase is Zero Time Dilemma and I've recently pre-ordered Danganronpa V3, Persona 5 and Digimon World: Next Order. This is gonna be a good year for games for me. :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 17, 2017
Pokemon Sun/Moon
Legend of Heroes: Trials in the Sky
Legend of Heroes: Trials of Cold Steel
Legend of Heroes: Trials of Cold Steel II
Last Guardian

For all the Trails games I can blame a few friends that I had been roleplaying with haha. Though I haven't really gotten the chance to really play them yet. Hopefully soon!

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
7 Days to Die. It looks like absolute poo on the PS4 but it's crazy fun and open ended, great with friends

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Just picked Bioshock 2 and Dishonored, first person games are growing on me now.

Back