• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corporate Mafia

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Abby my action was to spy on other players and learn what they did and what items they had...then it evolved into also controlling the target's vote, then finally into also stealing an item. I stole Gunner's insurance that one night.

Nero

I like it.
Years
Ah, if only I didn't keep getting kicked out of the companies I invested in. Would've got some nice cash money.

Thanks for the game Bard, it was pretty interesting, although I was a little bored by the end after the merges.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
That would be me kicking you out of the companies, I could kick an investor out of a company, then evolved into also getting damaged, and permanently disable them from rejoining that company, but then it was reduced to 5 damage to each investor, once the merge happened :(

Ngl Bard it was fun! This is the reason you're my favorite GM ;)

Years
That would be me kicking you out of the companies, I could kick an investor out of a company, then evolved into also getting damaged, and permanently disable them from rejoining that company, but then it was reduced to 5 damage to each investor, once the merge happened :(

Ngl Bard it was fun! This is the reason you're my favorite GM ;)

So that's what you did. We were never exactly sure, only that it was something to do with investors.

Nero

I like it.
Years
Mmm, Abby thought it might've been you doing it. It kinda made me give up after the second night, to be honest. I expected you to blackmail me into investing in your company else you'd threaten to keep doing it, but nope, just tormented me instead.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Now I can finally unstraight-up gizoogle from mah favorites. Dope game homies. Put ya mofo choppers up if ya feel dis! I'd like ta say dat I tricked Bacterio into payin me 20b fo' a vote by sayin one of mah thugs on tha opposin side was bribin 10b. Petty hustles, dude, petty hustles.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Now that I think about it, I should've sent in my action to remove your investors before the merge happened, that way Cat Dog, CB and others are forced to go to us if they wanted to win :x

Years
My gun's real price was 25b....and DMG was 40. There was no OHKO thing xD I just made that up :p took hell lot of money from you all xD

Back