• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite rival

Favorite rival

• Total voters

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I like Gary and May/Haruka the best.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
from the games, I like Gary the best because you battle him 8 times throughout the game and thus, you gradually watch him develop his team from just bulbasaur/chamander/squirtle/eevee to a pretty formidable battling team

John Denver

Banned
Years
I don't like may...and gary is too old...I like the rival from Gold and Silver...I called him A-Hole....hehehe

BOO ya!

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I like Gary the most. ^_^ It's kind of funny how he picks on Ash, and plus he's the grandson of a world famous Professor, so he has bragging rights. Not only that, but his whole team of Pok?mon are strong, and that makes him a formidable opponent against anyone.

Richie was cute, but he seemed too nice to be a rival, in my opinion...

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
Green/Gary and Silver for sure...they were awesome, and Silver always seemed slightly evil to me...both of them did, actually. Much better than some loser girl/boy from your new town who gives up once you beat them the fourth time or whatever it is.

Back