emeraldgaming4

Male
Hau'oli Outskirts
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted April 19th, 2020
67 posts
1.4 Years
not a hacker, but as an outsider i often get annoyed at the sort of paler colors used in hacks (like in liquid crystal), but i don't think that necessarily makes a game bad (because, for example, dark rising uses that type of tileset and idk why but it felt like it fit a lot more into the game).
I love to try out Fan Games and ROM Hacks and follow lots of them through this platform.

emeraldgaming4

Male
Hau'oli Outskirts
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted April 19th, 2020
67 posts
1.4 Years
and i know it's a lot of work for these people doing each tile, so i'm not trying to put anyone down that does that because a lot of the time romhacks are made of a one-man (or woman) team.
I love to try out Fan Games and ROM Hacks and follow lots of them through this platform.

The Roniverse

Drinks ketchup straight from the bottle

Male
Philippines
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
1,216 posts
7.4 Years
Tedious and repetitive actions, like adding numerous new Pokémon or items one by one. You just get bored of it and it feels unsatisfying.
Probably the main reason why so many hacks are left unfinished. I personally wouldn't have the discipline to do edit 10+ trainers on 20+ routes.
I will not hesitate to make a Let's Play of your hack on my Youtube channel if I really like how it looks.
https://www.youtube.com/TheRoniverseOfficial

Gavoca

Mom!, Phineas and Ferb are making a title sequence...........

Age 13
Male
Under Your Bed
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
120 posts
39 Days
Maybe Scripting also...... i have my scripter(AKA my brother) so i don't do the script....

Showdown Name:Gavoca
Battle me @ Showdown!!!
Male
united states
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
6 posts
1.5 Years
for me, its probably scripting. boring and annoying to check over and over again.