Resources DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64 Page 71

Started by thedarkdragon11 May 11th, 2016 4:27 PM
  • 1773 replies

DracAndre

Male
Uk
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
9 posts
5 Years
you would need to resize the back sprites for gen 4. as for front sprites why not use the sprites on smogon and just change the canvas size
The back sprites i've imported seem to work fine although I did have to change the canvas size and Alolan Marowak does look a little small. Also I took a look at the smogon sprites and honestly I think I prefer most of the sprites from here. Plus I don't really want to change all the sprites at this point since I've imported most of the ones I needed lol. But if you or TheDarkDragon11 don't want me to use these sprites, then I can swap them out for the smogon ones.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate

Male
Raftel, New World
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
904 posts
11.2 Years
Please avoid posting unrelated topics... We do not provide support for stuffs not covered by this repository...

HM100

HM100 the Techno

Male
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
113 posts
3.7 Years
Hello for all.

My name is André Freitas, i am creating a hack rom called "Dark Workship Remaster", and i would like to share some sprite that i make.

Some sprites i just created the back sprites and resized.
This is NOT the thread that you would post the sprites since this will confuse people about which sprites to use. Please post them elsewhere and give proper credits, if it is not made by you!
ΚΟΡΑ ΚΟΡΕ RPG MAKER XP
http://el.poke-kore.wikia.com/wiki/Qora#Λήψη - Download
http://el.poke-kore.wikia.com/wiki/Qora or just read the greek documentation (Note: May require google translator to read this in English)

My favorite Pokémon from the official games are Alcremie and Keklneon.

My favorite own self made Pokémon are Wikimedia and Frikipaideia

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate

Male
Raftel, New World
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
904 posts
11.2 Years
So, it's been 3 months since the last update, something happened, is this thread closed? Or are you guys waiting for the dlc to come out?
Definitely not closed... Please wait for further updates, they always come big time... Lots of sprites are being made and done as of this writing... And if you notice the sprite hub, there are some sprites which are WIP (they may already be finished now, alongside other sprites)...

As for the DLC (Crown Tundra), the only thing we're waiting there would be:
  • Icon bases (except Galarian birds)
  • Shiny colors for Regieleki, Regidrago, Calyrex's normal forme and Galarian Kanto birds
  • New species and forms such as Calyrex's formes, Galarian Slowking, and the mons codenamed Hakuba and Kokuba

You might ask why not wait for the official icons for the Galarian birds? I believe the official icons would be in large size style (as seen with their OG Kanto forme icons), so we will most likely use custom icons based from the OG Kanto forme icons...

leparagon

speed and quality

Male
Philippines
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
129 posts
3.1 Years
and honestly I think I prefer most of the sprites from here
But if you or TheDarkDragon11 don't want me to use these sprites, then I can swap them out for the smogon ones.
you can still use the sprites ofc. i was just concerned since you said youre making a gen4 romhack. since gen4 uses 80x80 and most of the smogon sprites can fit 80x80 if u crop the canvas. also most of the sprites here are just scaled down versions of the ones i made for smogon so im not really sure why you prefer the ones here since theyre basically the same lol. and alolan marowak was scaled to be the same size as regular marowak

is this thread closed? Or are you guys waiting for the dlc to come out?
nope we're still active. but currently only Z-nogyroP and i are spriting. Cynda's busy so he doesnt have time to sprite. i've been really busy lately but i have time to sprite now. sorry about the delay

update time. i'll probably post another one soon

battle sprites:
Spoiler:

edited original Venusaur sprite from Chaos Rush's project
edited original Blastoise back sprite from Chaos Rush's project
edited original Kingler sprite from Chaos Rush's project
edited original Lapras sprite from Chaos Rush's project

edited original Garbodor sprite from Chaos Rush's project, combined original backsprites from Chaos Rush and MrDollsteak then edited it

front sprite by Crocovyle and me, resized by me

front sprite by KingOfThe-X-Roads with qc from me, back by me, both resized by Z-nogyroP
edited original Orbeetle sprite
front sprite by Spook and me
edited original Coalossal sprite
front sprite by Cynda
edited original Cramorant sprite
edited original Cramorant sprite
front and back sprites by me, both edited and resized by Z-nogyroP
front by Involuntary Twitch and me, resized by Z-nogyroP, qc from me
front by Involuntary Twitch and me, resized by Z-nogyroP, qc from me

front sprite by Zerudez, resized by Z-nogyroP, back by Z-nogyroP
front sprite by mjco and me, back sprite by me, both resized by Z-nogryoP
front and back sprites by me, both resized by Z-nogyroP
uploaded before but with minor corrections this time

front sprite by Cynda with qc from me
front sprite by Cynda with qc from me
front sprite by me, resized by Z-nogyroP
front sprite by me, resized by Z-nogyroP

icons:
Spoiler:

by Percy with colour correction from me
by Percy with qc and colour correction from me
by Percy with qc and colour correction from me

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate

Male
Raftel, New World
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
904 posts
11.2 Years
OP and DropBox is now updated!

EDIT: Forgot to upload Dreepy's battle sprite from a previous update... It's now uploaded and posted in the OP...
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
42 posts
6.3 Years
Low key Toxtricity has six protuberances on it's chest instead of four
ᛁᚾ ᚨᚾᚲᛁᛖᚾᛏ ᛏᛁᛗᛖᛊ ᛏᚺᛁᛊ ᚹᛁᚾᛞ ᚹᚨᛊ ᛒᛟᚱᚾ
ᚷᚱᛟᚹᛊ ᚢᛈ ᚨᚷᚨᛁᚾ ᛏᛟ ᚨ ᛊᛏᛟᚱᛗ
ᚹᛖ ᚱᛁᛞᛖ ᛟᚾ ᛁᛏᛊ ᚹᛁᚾᚷᛊ ᚨᚾᛞ ᚠᛚᛦ ᛏᚺᚱᛟᚢᚷᚺ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚾᛁᚷᚺᛏ
ᛏᛟᚷᛖᛏᚺᛖᚱ ᚹᛖ ᛊᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᚨᚾᛞ ᚹᛖ ᚠᛁᚷᚺᛏ

leparagon

speed and quality

Male
Philippines
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
129 posts
3.1 Years
Low key Toxtricity has six protuberances on it's chest instead of four
Thievul's normal sprite palette has 13 colours whereas its shiny counterpart has 12. Just letting you guys know :)
thanks for letting me know! here are the fixed versions:
Spoiler:

and here's an update:

icons:
Spoiler:

by Phasma with some qc from me
by shaugnmarc with some qc from me

battle sprites:
Spoiler:

front sprite by KingOfThe-X-Roads, resized by Z-nogyroP

front sprite by G.E.Z with qc from me

front sprite by me with qc from WolfPP
front sprite by me with qc from WolfPP
front sprite by Crocovyle with qc from me

alcremie sprites:
Spoiler:

Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
3 posts
4.3 Years
thanks for letting me know! here are the fixed versions:

and here's an update:

icons:

battle sprites:

alcremie sprites:
These are amazing! The attention to detail for each sprite is incredibly well done.

Two other things I've noticed:
- Gigantimax Meowth normal and shiny sprite has 16 and 14 colours in their palette respectively.
- This is more of a question, None of the icons actually uses the three palettes utilised in the gba games. Is this deliberate?

edit: After reading the front post, it seems like the palettes you are using for the icons are slightly different from my reference palettes. They look the same in the naked eye but their RGB values have some slight differences. May I know how you obtained these palettes from? I can't seem to find them anywhere officially online. I got mine from Skeli's Dynamic Pokemon Expansion by simply exporting the palette from the pokeicons inside the graphics folder.

leparagon

speed and quality

Male
Philippines
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
129 posts
3.1 Years
- Gigantimax Meowth normal and shiny sprite has 16 and 14 colours in their palette respectively.
- This is more of a question, None of the icons actually uses the three palettes utilised in the gba games. Is this deliberate?
i'll fix gmax meowth soon. i dont remember seeing your post but the icon palettes i used are the ones sent to me by the other project leader. i believe he received it from someone else who used to do the icons for gen 7 before. can you pm me your palette? i wanna ask some stuff as well

HM100

HM100 the Techno

Male
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
113 posts
3.7 Years
Good job with Alcremie. Only concern is that in Lemon Flavor, on the last 3 sweet variations, regular back sprite is next to the regular front ones, not next to the shiny front ones. Could you fix that as well?
ΚΟΡΑ ΚΟΡΕ RPG MAKER XP
http://el.poke-kore.wikia.com/wiki/Qora#Λήψη - Download
http://el.poke-kore.wikia.com/wiki/Qora or just read the greek documentation (Note: May require google translator to read this in English)

My favorite Pokémon from the official games are Alcremie and Keklneon.

My favorite own self made Pokémon are Wikimedia and Frikipaideia
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
1 posts
2.4 Years
edit: After reading the front post, it seems like the palettes you are using for the icons are slightly different from my reference palettes. They look the same in the naked eye but their RGB values have some slight differences. May I know how you obtained these palettes from? I can't seem to find them anywhere officially online. I got mine from Skeli's Dynamic Pokemon Expansion by simply exporting the palette from the pokeicons inside the graphics folder.
RSE and FRLG have visually identical but hexadecimally slightly different palettes for the menu sprites. Might be because of that.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate

Male
Raftel, New World
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
904 posts
11.2 Years
New sprites are now available in the OP and DropBox... The concern regarding Alcremie's battle sprite sheet order as pointed out by HM100 (thank you for pointing that out) is also fixed...

hey friend, good job you are doing, I just wanted to ask you, when would you have the sprites of the final evolutions of the galar starters?
Soon... It'll be posted once ready... 😀

RSE and FRLG have visually identical but hexadecimally slightly different palettes for the menu sprites. Might be because of that.
Most likely the reason...

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate

Male
Raftel, New World
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
904 posts
11.2 Years
Hiiiii, i have a question... i'm actually works in a hackrom with pokemon emerald... but various of yours sprites don't have the 2nd frame... can i create these 2nd frame of the sprites?
Hello! You can always check out Sugimori Palettes: The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource thread by MrDollSteak for dual frame sprites (using Sugimori/OG art palettes)... leParagon also help there... Gen. 7 and 8 will also be featured there... You can ask there if you want to help...