• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Our new PC mansion

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
So basically a revival of thread back when I was new tothis site. Basically, a mansion is bought for us users to live in, and we get to do whatever we like. There is overall no rules except for the actual forum rules.

For more informations, here's the prvious thread:
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=352438

So from here, we all moved into the mansion. Now let's have the next user state what happens now.

Years
Oh yes, be passive aggressive. Act like you don't know who. Why not? Well, if you want to play the blame game, then I'd best provide you with a culprit! Yes! It was me! And do you know why? Do you know why?! Because I have an eating disorder! If you're gonna leave feet around, I'll eat them! If you leave your exhumed grandmother around, I'll bloody eat her too! And Brad MacStudd and Brittany Babe dumped me on the same flipping bisexual day, so it's only gotten worse.

I'm really getting into this.

Who tracked mud through my mausoleum?!

PageEmp

Years
Anyone but me, I dont even know what a mausoluem is or how to spell it.

I think the user below did it. As well as steal my safe.

Sorvete

Novice
Years
W-what?! No! I never entered your mausoleum this week! Last time I was there was to steal some human body parts for dinner but that's all, Jesus... And I don't know where your safe is located, sir. If it is that Sphinx sculpture with a hole in it near the Blood Pond, I think I saw the user below crack it with a hammer shark.

Years
It didn't seem to suit the house dahling, the Sphinx shape was a gaudy eyesore for the mansion. I tossed it into blood pond for the merfolk to enjoy. You have to stop being such a horder my child.

Wait, you are wearing my Sophia Webster shoes and...why you bi#@€! This is the heart of the Ocean!!! *snatches the giant blue diamond necklace off of your throat* HE GAVE IT TO ME, NOT TO YOU!

Last edited:

PageEmp

Years
Probably not me, I think a random passerby did it?

Anyways, someone put the computer on the running track, who did it?

Years
I told you that password1 was not secure enough, an outsider must have guessed it then changed it to lock us out.

Unless it was the same person that left all those pizza boxes on the bathroom floor......

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Alright, alright. I dropped those boxes there. I thought they'd attract the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles through the toilets, but all it did was leave a nasty stink of onion and cardboard that won't wear out for a while, guess we'll all have to pee in bushes outside.

I wasn't the person who changed the password though, I can't even turn on the TV without a remote. I'm pretty sure I saw the user below invading the office last night.

Years
Oh sorry, I forgot to put the remote back. It's on the coffee table downstairs. I have a spare one in my office as well and it works with that TV.

I reset the wifi to default settings and thankfully I was able to get in. I put in a much more secure password as well

Years
Are you going to share that password or keep the wifi all to yourself?

Oh and does that mean you're the one that has been changing the channel while I was watching SpongeBob SquarePants? I knew someone must have another remote but I thought it was VisionofMilotic. Maybe I shouldn't have left them that note...

Years
Yeah, I can share it. Just not gonna post it on a sheet of paper, that's all.

Really, you think it was me who changed the channel? I'll have you know that it was I who set the DVR to record all the new episodes of Spongebob for the kids to watch when they come around, since their parents don't let them watch it at all.

Years
The other housemates are very quiet, I bet it was one of them...

Maybe they're all having a party in the basement and haven't invited us. Again.

PageEmp

Years
Possibly. And the person behind it must have been that weirdo from the other site.

#DealWithIt

So someone left the TV on.

Years
How else are we supposed to jack up the electricity bills so much that the other housemates want to leave? Use your noddle, dammit.

Has someone been smooching my Skeletor doll?! These lip prints aren't mine!

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Well they're definitely not mine since I'd never kiss a skeleton. Maybe you got a new lipstick without realizing it.

Speaking of which who let my dogs out? The back gate's open and they've all escaped!

Years
I'm too manly to wear lipstick! And it's not as though I set all of your dogs on a passing cat, or anything. What do you think I am? Some kind of vigilante cat exterminator?!

No, but seriously - who the heck drugged my sprite, dude?

Years
Ok, I was the one who put sugar in your sprite zero but it was your lipstick, I spotted you sleep walking wearing a lovely shade of peach.

Did anyone remember to order a replacement for that creaking floorboard on the stairs yet? It gives me the heebie-jeebies.

Back