• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Years
I am starting to play PES 2019 with a patch that adds licensed teams, leagues, cup and other things that are not licensing in the game since EA owns the FIFA licenses, EA has even obtained the licenses of UEFA Champions League, Europa League after Konami's right to the UEFA licenses had expired.

I still like more FIFA than PES because of its licenses and realism to this today.

(sorry for my poor English)

Lysander

girl power ftw
Years
I bought Pokémon Leaf Green recently and have played through that a bit, although I haven't been playing it frequently in the last few days.

Last edited:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I'm up to DMC1 on the HD collection. I think I'll skip to 3 afterwards considering what I've heard about 2. I still have Yakuza 0 to play after this.

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
I'm up to DMC1 on the HD collection. I think I'll skip to 3 afterwards considering what I've heard about 2. I still have Yakuza 0 to play after this.

Does DMC1 still hold up well? I've never had the chance to play it but I know it's available via Game Pass so I may check it out on Xbox.

Years
currently playing division 2 even with the fact that i get extremely nauseous when playing shooter games
so far the longest i'm lasting is an hour and a half before needing to rest for a bit but boy is it fun

Years
I've been playing a fair bit of Sonic 2 the past couple days, working on some of my speedrun times. If I was playing on a real Sega Genesis and recording my times, I'd be top-25 in the world on 3 levels, and tied for 9th on the final level, which I'd say is pretty decent.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Does DMC1 still hold up well? I've never had the chance to play it but I know it's available via Game Pass so I may check it out on Xbox.

The controls were very clunky and the camera was a mess at times, especially when compared to DMC3. It's still playable, but the gameplay takes a while to get used to imo.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Currently obsessed with Splatoon 2 for the last two weeks. Don't normally play shooter games so it's been hard getting used to, but I think I'm starting to get the hang of it! Been dying way less now now I was when I first started.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Not playing right at this moment per se(I'm supposed to be doing things lmao) but Star Wars Empire at War(love this 4x/RTS).

Back