• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda - 3 Hearts Challenge Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Planning to progress more tonight. During the course of today, I traveled with Tetra's pirates to the Forsaken Fortress (and screwed around with the searchlight Bokoblins). Then I managed to help a few people on Windfall Island (without gaining any pieces of heart) before getting a sail and departing to Dragon Roost. Updates will follow in around 12 hours or so.

Years
Just finished Twilight Princess last night. I found most of the bosses from the 4th dungeon to be easy. The dragon from the 7th dungeon was defeated without taking damage or using the Magic armor. The only trouble I had with for the rest of the game was the mini-boss at Snowpoint Ruins. It uses the Ball and Chain against you and it was tough getting behind him with the room being pretty small. I got one Game Over fighting it and managed to kill it with only one heart left.

Anyway, I found the Ordon milk to be really useful. It only heals for 3 hearts but that makes it a Blue Potion for this playthrough. You also get 2 servings as well so I made frequent trips back to the village to refill on milk.

I haven't posted any pictures since the only way to get them is from my phone. I did get some for the last fight with Ganondorf using the "Fishing Rod of Evil's Bane".

Spoiler:

A little bit later after the credits were done, this screen was taken confirming that the game has been beaten.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I've had a load of time to play recently due to rubbish internet (by 'recently' I mean the last couple weeks, I've been far too busy over the past few days) and I've gotten a lot further. I'm basically right near the end now - about to climb Hyrule Castle to fight the evil gammon dwarf boar thing and save my darling princess. The 3 hearts aspect has been a huge pain in the butt and its lead to multiple deaths but I'm getting better at fighting as a result and I'm starting to die a lot less with every time I play. I'm not expecting to beat the final fight with any ease based on the damage he can deal and the damage that I can't take whilst I'm awful at dodging his attacks, but let's just see if I can siege through Hyrule Castle first. The toughest section so far as been then snowy mansion with the ball & chain boss, but I managed to take it out eventually. Milk and soup are turning out to be a great cheap way to heal haha. It's too late to give up now; CHARGE!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
All right, so, I've gotten through Ancient Cistern yesterday. There was a gigantic statue at the end, which people liked to call Koloktos. When I got there, I got the chance to meet up with Ghirahim. He was a little upset with me, though, which caused him to cast a spell on the statue, bring it to life, and have it fight me. It was quite hard for me to defeat Koloktos, because its attack were nearly impossible to avoid. Since I had a limited amount of hearts, it was an extremely difficult task for me to keep myself alive. The only way to take down Koloktos was to carefully unscrew its body parts with your whip and use them against it, which would take a very long time.

Today, I'm at the Silent Realm of Lanayru Desert. I haven't gotten myself through it yet, but I will eventually! Like I said in one of my previous posts, I'm really scared of the guardians that are in these Silent Realms—they're quite creepy. It'll take me a while to get my fear off of them.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Just a reminder that you guys have less than a week to finish, orrr at least post to see where you're at! <3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Spoiler:
Continuing from this; I've reached the top of Hyrule Castle and I'm ready for the final confrontation, but I've not had enough time recently to actually finish it off so Ganondorf's currently frozen in place with the pause button for me haha. Hyrule Castle was incredibly hard to get through with only three hearts and I died more times than I could count but I'm not expecting the boss battle to be too hard after all of this. From memory Zelda's the hard part then Ganondorf himself dies pretty easily, but we'll have to wait and see haha.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
The event is about to end, so I've been playing Skyward Sword non-stop during the last three days. I've gotten through a lot of things since my last update. First, I've beaten the Silent Realm of Lanayru Desert. This has taken me quite a long time, since I had to think of some strategic methods in order to obtain all the tokens (or tears—I forgot what they were called). Then, I managed to get myself inside the Sandship, get past all the obstacles, and defeat Tentalus—the boss of this location. He wasn't very hard, because I was able to dodge all the attacks that he threw at me pretty easily. d: Some of them were landed on me successfully, but I was able to quickly recover my health by taking all hearts that were inside the pots. When I was finally done with that, I payed a visit to the Volcano Summit and completed the Eldin Volcano Silent Realm. I was able to finish this mission pretty quickly, because I was very familiar with Eldin Volcano. Now, I'm at the Fire Sanctuary. I may have to fight Ghirahim here, but I'm not a hundred-percent sure. We'll see, I guess! :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Alriiiiight, thanks for participating everyone! Each one of you who have jotted your progress will be given an award! Those who completed will be given something extra. :3

Until the next challenge, I hope you've all had fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back