• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Giratina's Legend | 07-01-24

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Some users have asked me to show the complete functioning of the mini-game shown in the last update.
Well, here is a little video:

In response to Komedinos:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Good evening to all and welcome back to a new update!
Today I would like to show you an "update" of an old one, now dating back more than a year ago, that is the intro:

As you can see, two scenes were added.
The graphics of the two new sketches might not like, but don't worry:
Mr.Blacktheking is already working to improve it and I'm sure he'll do a good job!
Well, we'll see you at the next update!

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Good evening everyone!
After so much time, I would like to show you one of the most important scripts in the hack, or rather where we will get our starter:

There're still some things to fix like, for example, Steve's backsprite and the two npc (I'm already working on it).
I hope you like this video, see you next update!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 24, 2023
Make this shit in english and ill play it....i love storys with chosen ones.....

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Good evening guys.
Despite the very intense period because of university exams, i do something with the project; in particular:
1. I have scripted some NPCs
2. All the secret gifts that will be in the alpha have been inserted
3. I've corrected some bugs
4. I've inserted an event that i think is very interesting:
SrHul3C.png

Credits - Cilerba
This small spectrum, located in an abandoned house in Route 3, will appear once a day.
It will be possible to challenge it and it will take on the appearance of a random trainer in the game and will have a random team with balanced levels based on our pokémon.
Hope you like this little update, see you!

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Good evening to everyone.
The winter session is over and now i can work on the project continues without slowing down.
These days i insert the first script that will be seen inside the ROM.
Because i wan't "spoiler" so much about the events, i decided to publish only a very small part of the script:
JpWfhKx.gif

In the gif you can see the explosion of a laboratory, who knows what went wrong?
I hope you like this update, see you!

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Good evening to everyone.
The winter session is over and now i can work on the project continues without slowing down.
These days i insert the first script that will be seen inside the ROM.
Because i wan't "spoiler" so much about the events, i decided to publish only a very small part of the script:
JpWfhKx.gif

In the gif you can see the explosion of a laboratory, who knows what went wrong?
I hope you like this update, see you!
I absolutely love the manner in which you are going about the graphics. I have a small question though, Will you be adding the Physical or special split?

Years
  • Seen yesterday
I absolutely love the manner in which you are going about the graphics. I have a small question though, Will you be adding the Physical or special split?
Thank you, probably this feature will not be present in the first beta. i'll insert it much later!

Trainer 766

Damn! If you add the PSS, then it will be the first Ruby hack to have ever had one! I am so excited. Also, will you be dropping a translated version?
Not saying that PSS is a bad thing, but it will cause some glitches in a Ruby ROM. So for this hack to have a proper PSS Split, I imagine development would take longer than expected.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Damn! If you add the PSS, then it will be the first Ruby hack to have ever had one! I am so excited. Also, will you be dropping a translated version?
Yes, but it will be took so much time.
i've read some discussions about the physical/special split in ruby, it can cause some bug, so i prefer to do it from 0.
I think not, I'm not very good at English.
I would need an English person who translates all texts.

Not saying that PSS is a bad thing, but it will cause some glitches in a Ruby ROM. So for this hack to have a proper PSS Split, I imagine development would take longer than expected.
That's exactly what I wrote in the previous message!
Right now, I want to focus on the scripts to finish the first alpha as soon as possible.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Good evening guys, little update.
The work proceeds quite well, in this last period i've dedicated most of the time to scripting.
Since i don't want to spoiler too much of the events that the ROM will contain, i show you only a small screen:
zygHfDc.png

In the screen there is a recruit of the team rocket, it will be creating chaos in the city?
I hope you like it, see you at the next update!

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Does this Rom hack only work on Nintendo? does it work with gameboy advance (GBA4ios)?
Using an emulator like GBA4ios you can play it on the phone!

Hello everyone and welcome to a new update!
The works proceeding quite well, although they will certainly suffer a slowdown in the coming months due to university exams.
2PmFqFu.png

I start immediately saying that all the NPCs dialogues have been insert in the ROM, in the first screen you can see one!
Subsequently, a bug was presented that blocked the battles with trainer.
After about a week i solved it, as you can see in the second screen (all trainer were inserted in the ROM).
The third screen shows a small minigame that i had developed long time ago:
Spoiler:

In one of the houses of the village there will be a clandestine gambling where you can bet money, in case of winning you will get four times the sum initially bet.
The script responsible for managing the honey tree has been improved; interacting with the tree, you will have 6% that a pokémon appear.
Finally, the spectrum event shown in one of the latest updates was improved, managing to better balance the team that will be loaded into battle.
The only thing left is to script the final event of the alpha and insert some graphical parts!
See you at the next update!

Back