• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Asking for the best products

Years
I am attempting to do a large horde and I'm looking for advice to get the best bang for my buck on both vintage & current sets. If you know of any good deals or have anything for sale I would be interested.

Years
Also if anyone else is looking for good deals Amazon warehouse at the time of posting this has these deal
Lycanroc-GX Box - 13.84
Mega Tyrantiar EX Premium Collection Box - 18.16
Mega-Beedrill Premium Collection Box - 17.71
Zoarkark GX Box - 22.13
Ultra Beast Premium Collection Box Pheromosa - 34.79
Mega Mewtwo Collection (X or Y) - 13.93
Blastoise EX Red & Blue Collection - 18.86
And more

Years
I am attempting to do a large horde and I'm looking for advice to get the best bang for my buck on both vintage & current sets. If you know of any good deals or have anything for sale I would be interested.

Just an FYI, using the forums to facilitate trades or sales of the physical cards is not permitted. I'm not aware of any current deals with the cards right now, though.

Back