• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Two Sides Of Sinnoh(M)

LuluRina

I got this feelin' inside my bones
Years

The Two Sides Of Sinnoh

Mature

GM: LuluRina

Its been 5 years since Team Galactic's defeat, and a new batch of trainers are setting out on their adventures. Its a journey for self-discovery.

However, a few days before they were to set out, rumors had begun to spread. Rumors of a new team that would follow in Galactic's footsteps - Team Cosmic

Hearing this, a group of people had decided to join up to follow the path of the hero who stopped this team before. This team would be called Team Terrestrial

Both teams are near ready to set out, however they both need a few more members. They set their sights on these new trainers, awaiting to see what they would do...

How It Works

This is basically going to be one of those journey rps where you travel across the Sinnoh region and complete missions. However there are some missions that will be different -
R missions are required missions. Everyone needs to do them(or if you don't I'll just have you do them offscreen). These missions will appear when needed.

T and C missions are separate missions for each team. You will join up with either team Cosmic or team Terrestrial at one point or another, and that's when these missions come up. There will be two missions of each one along with some of the normal missions.

Choice missions are when you're given a choice and only can choose one, obtaining different stuff on what you chose.

I'll also put some Pokemon at the top of each area, so you know which pokemon you can catch there.

Rules

1. Follow all Pokecommunity and Roleplay rules
2. There won't be a leveling system, as I trust you guys to not evolve a pokemon after one battle.
3. Catching pokemon are okay if they are in that area
4. No overlapping starters. If someone else has claimed a starter, you may no longer choose it for your own.
5. Speaking of starters, the only starters you can claim is one of the official ones. They don't have to be in Sinnoh, any of the official starters will do.
6. You have to claim missions in this thread before you do them before posting in the rp thread.
7. There is no word limit. Well, none besides the 100 words required in the actual rules.
8. Be respectful to your fellow players. It's okay for your character to be a dick, just not for you to be one.
9. Have fun!! ~

Sheets

Sign-up sheet -
Spoiler:

NPC Sheet(If you wanna make a recurring NPC like a rival or something) -
Spoiler:

Current Accepted Characters

I'm going to be accepting around 10.

(None Yet)

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
i really like the idea of playing the villain, especially in a franchise as bubbly and family-friendly as pokemon LOL :evil-smirk: . id sign up, but im already in another rp :( buuut its moving at a pretty slow pace tho tbh lol so if things dont pick up soon i might be able to squeeze in room for one more :)

Last edited:
Years
This looks interesting, I like the duality of it. A chance to be good, following in the footsteps of heroes, or to be bad, and carve out a piece of the world for yourself.

I find people more likely to join if they see an SU, so here's mine!

Name: Blake Keegan
Appearance: Blake isn't very tall at a mere 5' 1", and he may be thin but he's sturdy. His spiky black hair is kept short, and his light brown eyes can appear orange or even red in certain light. Combined with his sharp chin and hawkish nose, he has a very sharp, angular look. He tends to dress rather casually as a result, as if to soften his aggressive appearance.

Spoiler:

Personality: Analytical and just a bit of a trickster, Blake prefers to come at problems from the side, as a head on approach never appealed to him. He's out to prove himself to the world, to get what he feels he deserves. Unfortunately, he tends to overestimate his skills, but his passion and ingenuity tend to carry him through most situations.

Strengths/Weaknesses: Strengths: Keen mind, able to easily recall information and come up with a plan. Determination, as once he sets his mind on something, he absolutely refuses to quit. Flexible, willing to improvise and adapt on the fly.

Weaknesses: Short temper, leading him to make mistakes and forgo plans to follow his emotions. Impulsive, so he tends to act first and based on his whims. Selfish, tending to put himself and what he wants above others.

History: Born and raised in Canalave City, Blake has always been interested in mythology and folklore. His father was a sailor, and often brought back stories and trinkets from his travels to exotic locations. He never made many friends, and those he did make didn't tend to stick around very long, so he gained a reputation as a loner and an outsider, that "weird kid" with bizarre interests whom no one wanted to hang out with. So he spent more and more time in the library, reading and studying not just because he liked to, but to improve his skills and go out to make a name for himself.

Starter Pokemon Information:
Species: Litten
Nickname: Auburn
Moveset: Scratch, Ember, Growl, Lick, Power Trip
Ability: Blaze

Last edited:
Back