• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] DETROIT: After Human (ooc)

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
I don't want After Human to be exactly like Become Human though :thonkeng:
No, I mean like, the Stratford tower stuff. You know, like how the room looked and stuff. too late for that though, so it's cool. Makes sense not to now. :coolcat:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Trask

Model: AX700

Date of birth/activation: March 24 2025

Appearance:
Spoiler:

5'10, Brown hair, Brown eyes. A general blank expression on his face.(The only difference from the picture is he wears more casual clothes. Jeans, and a tee-shirt

Deviant: Yes. He became deviant will pondering his purpose, before the house fire

History: He worked for the Wittakers for a long time. Life was happy and calm. He reached deviancy one day while doing laundry, but loved his life so did his best to hide it. Which was exellent. Then one day Nigel left for work. His wife made supper, except... a spark caused by Charlene's son, who stick some metal in to a wall socket (he was 5) caused a small fire. The son managed to get away, but didn't make it out alive. Nor did her other son or daughter or other daughter not her. Only Trask made it out. He blamed himself as much as Nigel did when Nigel got home. Nigel sent him back to Cyber Life in a car, like an armored car almost. However some androids broke in to it after killing the driver they checked the back. Trask, and four other androids were in the truck. The news was covered up. No one knew not even Nigel. Trask ran from the deviant androids. After a few months he heard of Jericho. He made three attempts to get there and was foiled ever time. He never had a good sense of direction.

Personality: Trask was the usual lifeless boring old robot. Since the house burnt he gained a more... hardened criminal type personality, while still being sort of nice. The way he acts is largely dependent on the people he is around. He can fake mean, or super nice. Just depends on who he is around

Current occupation: Deviant convict, in the run, plotting a way to make it to Jericho.
This SU isn't accepted yet. You should give a proper reason for Trask turning deviant. They don't just do laundry one day and realize whoops maybe I don't want to obey humans! Maybe it doesn't have to be super traumatic, but something should have triggered the deviancy.

Also, the personality section basically tells us nothing. He's a deviant now, so he has as much personality as humans do. Please think a bit more on it and re-write it.

Midnight Umbreon

Years
This SU isn't accepted yet. You should give a proper reason for Trask turning deviant. They don't just do laundry one day and realize whoops maybe I don't want to obey humans! Maybe it doesn't have to be super traumatic, but something should have triggered the deviancy.

Also, the personality section basically tells us nothing. He's a deviant now, so he has as much personality as humans do. Please think a bit more on it and re-write it.
OK. You know, we.have enough deviants,.we don't need trask. And I'm not sure I could do that... I'm not good at.writing...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Wow. I never knew you were an inspiratio nal speaker! I will try!

Edit: I changed it. Probably better now.
Alright, it makes sense he would turn deviant when he's on his way to be dismantled by CyberLife! :)

His personality section is still the same. So basically, you mean that Trask hasn't really evolved much of a personality himself through his years of living with the Whittaker family? He is a sort of chameleon who adapts to whatever he thinks is required of him depending on whom he is talking to?

Midnight Umbreon

Years
Alright, it makes sense he would turn deviant when he's on his way to be dismantled by CyberLife! :)

His personality section is still the same. So basically, you mean that Trask hasn't really evolved much of a personality himself through his years of living with the Whittaker family? He is a sort of chameleon who adapts to whatever he thinks is required of him depending on whom he is talking to?

How bout now?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Heads up! I will be gone from wednesday 19 sep to friday 21 sep on a trip with work, and can't post during those days. Don't go too wild without me 8) <3

Calzone, I'm still waiting on a bit of an explanation for Trask's IC post, please.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

my dudes.
Bumping this thread to make sure it doesn't get thought of as dead ;) How are you guys doing? Feeling stuck? Worst case, we can timeskip a little bit to the night activities - which will comply mostly with canon (meaning, the deviant leader Marcus orchestrates several raids on CyberLife android stores around Detroit simultaneously after midnight). I say mostly because I know Malcolm will enter and stir shit up, and not according to Marcus' peaceful plans d:

Bay

Years
Due to the situation Sandy is in now, I'm waiting until at least the police arrives until I make my next move so there's no conflict how the college scene will take place. If worse comes to worse though I don't mind the timeskip. I'll admit that stuff got in the way for me also and been dealing with that.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Still kickin and committed to rp, albeit a bit slower, but you know what's going on with me lately

I think Mrla and Clude are in a pretty versatile position? Am ready to jump into bigger events whenever, but also not opposed to still just getting to know each other, chilling at her house, etc.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Due to the situation Sandy is in now, I'm waiting until at least the police arrives until I make my next move so there's no conflict how the college scene will take place. If worse comes to worse though I don't mind the timeskip. I'll admit that stuff got in the way for me also and been dealing with that.
Understandable :3 I'm having a bit of trouble communicating with Calzone and DSP, and I fear they are feeling a bit off in the RP? But I shall post with Robin at the crime scene at least after gimmepie makes his Malcolm-post, methinks.

I'm not stuck just had some stuff come up that is slowing progress.
<3

Still kickin and committed to rp, albeit a bit slower, but you know what's going on with me lately

I think Mrla and Clude are in a pretty versatile position? Am ready to jump into bigger events whenever, but also not opposed to still just getting to know each other, chilling at her house, etc.
I totally want to awkwardly socialize with Mrla Clude n Bony! And the yet to be named household android girl she has.

New JP time!

Back