• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
OT info
That's all I could get for now, I'll try and get the other info tommorow.
EDIT: I don't know how to clone. o.o;

Star Striken

President KFC
Years
In my experience, cloning on diamond and pearl... well, it's anything but easy. The only time I ever got it to work it was my first try, so it was nothing special (just a buizel). When I went to take the clone out of the GTS, it showed a picture of a female SHINY skitty named Jimmy (the OT's name was Jimmy, too)! I wish I could've taken pictures to prove it. It turned back into a regular buizel when I took it back out again... unfortunately. XD

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Jake: Congratulations on the Cyndaquil!

Dark Steelix Lv X: Congratulations on the Krabby!

Star Striken: Congratulations on the Porygon!

So it was a Delibird, eh, MetalMario? Cool!! Well, I edited my post to include it! Congratulations again! Well, again, nothing new for me... .__. ... *sigh* Well, good luck to everybody else!

Years
Naruto_Fanatic: Can you just tell us which shinies you've found on your own? That's all you need to do to join, and it's okay if you don't have (m)any. Thanks.

iDOLHACKS: Basically the same thing. Did you catch the Rayquaza on your own? And about your sig; how can you be a Halo 3 player yet not own a 360? :P

I'm taking a break (again) from hunting shinies to EV my shiny Absol by chaining Shinx. Who knows what might show up! Night, all.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Hmm, it seems awfully fishy that its trainer ID is the absolute max possible. Do you think you might be able to trade me a clone so I can put it through the pika Anti Cheat scan? :P PM me if you'd like to. :D

Now, for pictures:
24-FantaL32a.jpg

24-FantaL32b.jpg

24-FantaL32c.jpg

It seems that my capture video was, indeed, deleted when WMM crashed.

Oh, and FuFu, your Latias's IVs are 25/14/0/30/8/22 (speed last). Your Charizard's are 25/6/27/16/24/24, but you probably already knew that. :P
Yeah, I already knew there IVs...it was nice of you to find them, though. They're prtty awesome, aren't they? :p I'm extremely thankful, though, and I am aware that they could be absolutely horrendous (like my shiny Mewtwo's).

Someone at SPPf completed the shiny Kanto starters set, something I was hoping to accomplish before him; we had a bit of a friendly race going on...needless to say, it excited me quite a bit.

Edit: I guess I didn't type this part; great pics, MM and Jake. If only I didn't have to settle for my phone's camera...

Last edited:

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Heh nice pics of the shiny delibird MM! Lol on the ID thing, isn't the max 65536? I may be confusing it with the 8/65536 shiny rate so forgive me if I'm wrong lol. Jake since you got the cyndaquil on emerald, you can easily clone it on emerald without any risks then Pal Park it.

Heh fufu I also noticed the person who got the shiny squirtle. Lol makes me want to try for squirtle more often on my FR2. Wish I could at least get treecko on sapphire. I have no starters shiny grrr... Still SRing for Heatran. 5 hours done today. Lol Checked my swarm for the heck of it and its Absol again, sorry fufu x__x. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Star Striken

President KFC
Years
Originally Posted by Shadow Chaos
Jake: Congratulations on the Cyndaquil!

Dark Steelix Lv X: Congratulations on the Krabby!

Star Striken: Congratulations on the Porygon!

So it was a Delibird, eh, MetalMario? Cool!! Well, I edited my post to include it! Congratulations again! Well, again, nothing new for me... .__. ... *sigh* Well, good luck to everybody else!
Ummm, I haven't caught a shiny Porygon yet. Thanks in advance though? XD I'll have to be SURE to catch one now that I've already been congradulated for it!

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Heh nice pics of the shiny delibird MM! Lol on the ID thing, isn't the max 65536? I may be confusing it with the 8/65536 shiny rate so forgive me if I'm wrong lol. Jake since you got the cyndaquil on emerald, you can easily clone it on emerald without any risks then Pal Park it.

Heh fufu I also noticed the person who got the shiny squirtle. Lol makes me want to try for squirtle more often on my FR2. Wish I could at least get treecko on sapphire. I have no starters shiny grrr... Still SRing for Heatran. 5 hours done today. Lol Checked my swarm for the heck of it and its Absol again, sorry fufu x__x. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

I already sent it to Diamond though. o.o;

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
To make a long story short, my computer is broken at the moment and I'm the library so I don't have time to read all of the pages I've missed.

I got a shiny Torchic! last Thursday at 8PM, of course I cannot upload any pictures of it yet, but when my computer is fixed (which should be sometime next week) I will.

Congrats to all who got new shinys and good luck to everyone else.

Torterra defender

torrtera will rule with a tree
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2008
hi again

srry i havent posted in a while nothing new and i have a question when an egg is carrying a shiny is it diffrent from when its a normal egg

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
hey srry that i havent been on in a while i have been busy with racing and soccer! im rlly srry! but i got one new shiny its riolu! i said i would be searching for it the last time i was on. so i was wondering if its ok for me to join this club? my shinies are parasect, gyrados, floatzel ,and now riolu?.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Argh, nothing remotely new with me, I was close to a Bagon a few days ago but the little shiny just didn't want to appear. I wanna hunt for shiny Smeargle, but I have way too much homework... -_-

ShinyGold2

Owner of Psychic,Dark&Ghost FC
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
shinies: feraligator, gyrados ursarang- emerald
cressilia, infernape, roserade, Lucario- Diamond

Feraligator- completed emerald hoenn dex got straight away
gyrados- was fishing for good nature magikarp to evolve to gyrados took 26 magikarps before i saw it and caught it
cressilia- 3rd time i saw it in wild
Lucario- riolu egg- riolu was shiny
infernape- was traded so probably dnt count
ursarang- saw random shiny teddiursa in safari park
roserade - probably dont count traded as well
ps wat is SRing

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years

gyrados- was fishing for good nature magikarp to evolve to gyrados took 26 magikarps before i saw it and caught it
ps wat is SRing
sring is soft resetting and if you dont know what that is its for example you want a shiny heatran then you save right before it and if its not a shiny you reset your game till you get a shiny:D

ShinyGold2

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
thanks mathioks
iv never tried that
i never though it woujld work
(turns on leaf green and goes to power plant to catch shiny zapdos :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015

ps wat is SRing
Wow I wish I was this lucky, I've have only ever gotten 1 shiny out of luck in my life...
Good luck SRing, but it could take you up to months before you get a shiny from it...

ShinyGold2

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
Lol im very lucky in my life gibbo
i know
im tryin for a charmander because i realized that i hav to go through my game to get to zapdos and i just restarted LG Lol
Does any1 know in LG if wen you are shown the starter in a picture before you choose it if that picture can show if its shiny coz the sprirtes dont show shinyness

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
Lol im very lucky in my life gibbo
i know
im tryin for a charmander because i realized that i hav to go through my game to get to zapdos and i just restarted LG Lol
Does any1 know in LG if wen you are shown the starter in a picture before you choose it if that picture can show if its shiny coz the sprirtes dont show shinyness
you will see if its shiny in the battle with gary or if you louk in you party and i am looking for shiny carmander too but i am breeding it good luck to everyone;)

Back