• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
Well no luck on the porygon.... I'm starting to think it doesn't like me. I wish you all good luck on your hunts. And by the way killer-swift, do you have a Asian stripper on sig? lol

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
I suprisingly noticed the pole dancer earlier...

Golden Heartfish looks great on DP (Golden Luvdisc).

Anyway how can you SR for a Lati? On the TV does it say "Is the Pokemon Gold or Green?"
otherwise how? (Gold Latias rules!) My Sudowoodo hunt shall conclude tomorrow... Good luck people!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Lol nah, its just a really cute asian girl leaning on her door/window, ya, the part of the room where it comes in closer makes it look like a pole, but isnt, dont worry. XD

Also offtopic: Allstar weekend! WOOT!

Ontopic: nothing new. XD
Continuing mah training.

Years
4619283613.jpg

i finally got my account working but that is my newest shiny

and this is the old time favorite
4619223017.jpg

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Wow. Smooth. First'ns blurry but smooth. :P
Also, people are saying that the Ho-oh that Ash saw in the beginning of the Pokemon anime (ah the memories) was actually a shiny one, and indeed it does look like it. Nice how they had some of these (if not all) ideas in advance, but due to their limitations, they could only put certain aspects in at a time.
I wish I had a ticket to go to that place to be able to SR for a shiny Ho-oh. It looks awesome. ^_^ Even IF I'm not into shiny legendaries.

Well, anyhoo....

I find it funny that when I decide to look for a certain shiny offline, then come online and see that someone else decided to look for it as well! :P Good luck on your own Shiny Charmander hunting dude. :) Because that is my latest target. Sorta. I'm over-confident again, but at least I can switch out Trainer IDs easily if I have to. I got extremely bored looking for Gastly, so I thought a Shiny Charizard would make a nice substitute to go alongside my Shiny Feraligatr (once it gets there anyway). Then I'll advance onward to the Eevee. And then Gastly at the very end, which I'm assuming will be around those final days before D/P. But it's been a shocker of a trip as I met my "goal" 2 months early.

What sucks however is that I think I may be getting an earache, which may hinder my flame that's burning to get Charlamander, as my Mom calls it.

Off-topic, sorta:
Indeed, the All-Star game is soon. So is the Daytona 500. :) In fact, they're on the same day, so... lots of shiny hunting indeed during both. ^_^

Good luck everyone!! You'll need it. :P :D
-DDD

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I suprisingly noticed the pole dancer earlier...

Golden Heartfish looks great on DP (Golden Luvdisc).

Anyway how can you SR for a Lati? On the TV does it say "Is the Pokemon Gold or Green?"
otherwise how? (Gold Latias rules!) My Sudowoodo hunt shall conclude tomorrow... Good luck people!

No, it will never say that. You must save before watching the TV, then go out to look for it.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
I vaguely admitted to cheating for that one. >_>; Desperation, really. The codes I used, and the ONLY ones I could use, made all male Pokemon shiny, but also made tham all have Naive natures....

I then got my real deal first shiny, the Metagross. I loved that feeling I recieved when I got it. I really had done it, for real. Then after no luck, I quit hunting for a while, but then started again in LG. Then I got my Eevee. And got that feeling again. Then I started to think that I should release the Shiny Ninetails. After all, it was as all evil as it looked. Then, by chance, I ran into my Machop in Victory Road. Then I definately said "I'm releasing that vile thing. I don't need it.".
Then I went on to get my own Totodile.

I still have the Ninetails right now however. The reason I'm hesitant to release it, is even though it's cheated and evil, and means nothing compared to my other real Shiny Pokemon that I've spent so many hours to get, it was the first Pokemon I EV trained.

So, yesh, that's what happened to the Shiny Ninetails. If I ever get a Shiny Pokemon with a Naive nature, I'm gonna go "uh-oh" because people will think I cheated it. :P
But, stop and think... If I could just use my AR to get my shinies, I wouldn't be here. I would have wasted all my free time last week trying to get my Shiny Totodile. I could be doing other things. That is the staple proof that I have that means that my other Pokemon aren't cheated. And I'm not even using my AR anymore. I don't even know where it's at. @_@; I think it's in a box in with my unused GBA stuffs somewhere.

And that is what happened to the Shiny Ninetails. I do not own a Shiny Ninetails. In some ways, I wish I really did. It looks cool. ^_^
*BTW, even EV trained, that one Pokemon's stats just... suck... :| *

-DDD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Hunted till late last night. I think about 3am. but managed to get nothing.I really want a gold luvdisc or pink wailmer.
Good luck everyone.

Years
well no new shinys but i am sring for shiny totodile and eevee and i might go for shiny dratini in my fire red but after i get eevee i am going for the training inside the place by larvitar or i might go and train inside the unown place and get a shiny unown

hey razor you might get a shiny corsola too and they are a cool looking shiny but good luck with shiny luvdisc

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
No new shinies yet. :(

I've decided to put the Gastly hunt on hiatus(sp?) for now. I've been looking at some statistics and decided that Starmie would also make a good special sweeper.

Although what is the more efficient way to hunt for a shiny Staryu? Fishing or breeding?

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Yep. LG in Vermillion was my pick for it. I've tried it before but gave up. Look out for Krabbies and Gyarados however. I think.

My current target is Charmander, but I'm also SRing for Scyther on FR when I get bored, and Shiny Mudkip on Ruby. =9 Don't expect me to get it because I'm emphasizing my force on LG's Charmander.

Once I get it, I'll go for Scyther on FR and maybe Gastly on LG or FR.... I'm getting a tad burn out on this. Once I get my 5th shiny I'm going to take a little vacation I think and raise my Shiny Totodile. I already have a moveset thought out for the Charmander. Or Charizard, as it will be.

I've decided to skip the Eevee and go ahead an make the one I have an Espeon, and forward the strategy I have with it on it. Or not. I'm just really anxious, that's all.
I've thought about hatching Skarmories again, or Elekids. But chances are, I'll probably just go back to the Power Plants again. Since Emerald has given me 2 shinies, I feel it's well has went dry for now. Afterall, it took me a WEEK to get the Totodile. But man was it so worth it. I love that thing. If it wasn't for my chance Metagross, it would be my absolute favorite. :)
I'll probably go to the Power Plant in FR, but there's only so much you can do on one game pak. That's why I wanna get an additional FR. But it feels and seems hopeless on FR as it is. It took 200 hours of shiny hunting just to yield the first one on it. Man that felt great seeing and actually catching a shiny....

Oh well. I hope I get Charmander tonight or soon. I know, I have high hopes, but... I can dream, can't I? I've done it so much already though. >.< This stuff is almost addicting, but so, so so very grueling.

I wish you all the very best of luck. Maybe karma will kick in again.

-DDD

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Well with the return of my Emerald it has become the game I'm hunting the Electrike/Manetrick on, freeing up my Sapphire to go back to looking for the Absol (and I did start looking again finally this evening) and I'm still looking for Slugma on Leaf Green. To sum things up, nothing's changed other than the resumed looking for Absol.

Can some one loan me some luck? I haven't seen a shiny this year yet. :(

Back