• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2012
bah, i quess they are fusions then hehe ^^

anyway they're only my first.

+ yes they are water.

Years
Okay, so this isn't really a pokemon recolour but I didn't know where else to put it without making a thread so here we go.

2h390sl.jpg

e8r320.jpg

C&C please!

and this is off-topic, but how do you get rid of the white background at the back?

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2014
My first couple fusions that i have made

I cant tell which Brellosom+CHerrim+Shuppet looks better.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkdarkrai

No. 1 World at war fanboy
Years
Pokemon sprite fusions

I was bored,so I made these sprite fusions
Here are are

Electrolyph(Electrode and Sigilyph)
Baymelean(Charmelean and bayleaf)
Goldokingzard(Nidoking,Golbat and Charazard)

Link to the pictures in the discription

I hope you like them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2011
ht**tp://i53.*tiny**pic.co***m/2zye***9hz.png
remove the asteriks, darn 15-post-rule!
Give it a name. XD

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
hey these are my first sprites, I've recoloured/modified them and they are in my sig

sinse i'm new to this feedback is greatly exepted =)

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
Years
Alpha's Spriting gallery

I decided to make a Spriting gallery :)

I won't bump it too much ;) just to let people know.

Ok, here we go (it's in a spoiler as it might become a big gallery :P):

Spoiler:

do NOT use this pictures ANYWHERE without my permission!

Comments are welcome, and constructive criticism is highly appericiated!
;) If you want to use one of these, just simply ask me for permission, and don't use it right away.

More will come as soon as I made some more :P

Greets,
mr.Alpha

Last edited:
Years
Hey, Mr. Alpha, I merged your thread into this thread, because;

"Because showcase threads are meant to showcase your own original work and because we encourage you to grow as pixel artists, anyone wishing to post only recolors and fusions should do so in the Recolors and Fusions Thread. Any threads in the main section solely about recolors or fusions OR lacking the minimum number of original sprites (4) will be locked or merged with the recolors and fusions thread."
Your gallery was in the wrong section, and in the Pixel Art rules, you need some original work in your gallery/showcase. Fusions and recolors are not original (ex; scratches are original work).

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
Years
Well, I'm gonna post here for the first time in ages with my reshades that I've been doing lately. Usually, I simply shade Pokemon sprites better, sometimes adding shades, etc. I've done quite a few, but I'll only show a few as I have no clue where all my others went xD

Daikenki%20Reshade%283%29.png

My personal second-favorite I've ever done(with my favorite not being in this bunch). This took me a good week or so to finish, mostly because of general business in life xD

Joltik%20Reshade.png

MOAR FUZZY <3

mandibuzz%20Reshade.png

Nothing much to say on this one.

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
I absolutely detest overuse of dithering - especially when it's not necessary to keep colour count low and to create the illusion of another colour when spit out onto an imperfect display like a television (not pixel-perfect computer monitors). It mostly ends up giving everything a grainy texture.

But anyway, when shading things stronger it can help to have a greater range of hues in the colours, and to do more things with the light and shadows falling on the piece, along with considering anti-aliasing and things like that.

too_much_shading_by_the100megashock-d37si17.png

Like this guy but less extreme.

Years
Hi check out my pokemon sprite RiMew its a mixture between Mew And Raichu you can see it above of my profile picture

Merged your thread here since it is a single fusion, and fusions and recolours should be posted in this thread if there are no scratch sprites to back-up your showcase thread. It helps clean up the forum and prevents it from cluttering.

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
Years
Okay then. They're in backwards alphabetical order~
Spoiler:

I THINK there's 46 there.... Oh well, i'll count later.

These are so cute and awesome :)

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I decided to do another overshade. I haven't done one in a while and thought hey, why not.
magnezone.png

I also did a devamp of Tepig. :)

Oh, and while I'm posting, I also did an amalgamation. XD It's a bit older, though.

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2011
Hi. I'm just starting on pokemon fusions and such, so don't be too hard.
There's a fusion and few re-colors i've made, but since i don't yet have 15 posts, i can't paste them here.
So go check them out in my Photobucket gallery.
I can be found under the name of HolyrapidGaming

As you can see, there's a recolored Golem. For the body, i used Weezing as palette, and for the limbs i used the bottom of an Electrode.

There's what i call a Mew 1½, since i used regular Mew and a shiny Mew as palettes for this one.

Then there's Genyx, a Onyx with colors from a Gengar.

And finally, my first fusion: Furroon

He's made from Furret, with the limbs and colors from a Linoone.

So, tell me what you think of them :D

Drimza

Open up your senses.
Years
Ok so I'm a pretty good at recolours and splices (at least I think I am O.o) So here's what I got right now because all my other stuff is on my other computer

TorterraBanner.png

Can't decide which one I like more lol so you decide :)

SpecialCloyster.png

I couldn't get Genosects gun/blaster thing on good enough so I just didn't add it lol

Give me your thoughts! :D

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
My first real sprite: Can anyone tell me how to make it better?
1aec88c3c68d800d004714a6c3310f33.jpg

1aec88c3c68d800d004714a6c3310f33.jpg
Well, as far as I'm aware, it's way over the sprite 96px x 96px limit, plus honestly it looks like you got 5+ Pokémon and mutated them together, though it is awesome, it does need some work. Maybe you could try implementing some scratch spriting in the 96px 96px without splicing, you've already got that to work off of. Just a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back