• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best friend, spouse, ally, rival, enemy

Years
Best friend, spouse, ally, rival and enemy - which video game characters would you have for each position?

Proceed. :t109:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
I'll take a crack at it.

Best friend: Link. We'd have a secret code of "Hyut-ha!"s where we could communicate and no one would understand a single phrase we're saying.
Spouse: o_O Well assuming that I'd have Poison Resistance EX (Fate franchise reference), it'd be Hassan of the Serenity for sure. She's loving, cute, and deadly. What more could you want in a partner?
Ally: I'm assuming this would be some character that I would team up with or something to fight my enemies. In that case, I'd pick Ike from Fire Emblem so I can be his Soren. Classic brain-brawn combo.
Rival: No question, Gary Oak. I'd look at his top 10% Rattata and ask him if he's too poor to afford an exterminator for his rat problem.
Enemy: Now this is a tough one. If I pick someone truly evil or villainous, I'd probably be dead within a week. I'd probably pick Dr. Wily to be honest; he's really not a threat, especially with my buddy Ike around, so it'd be fun to beat up his robots for practise or something.

Years
Best friend:
Spoiler:

Spouse:
Spoiler:

Ally:
Spoiler:

Rival:
Spoiler:

Enemy:
Spoiler:

Why the fuck are they all Zelda characters. I'm honest when I say that I have no idea, and that I'd happily shake up the order - a.k.a, having Dead Hand for a spouse and the Great Fairy for an enemy.

I was tempted to pick Toad from Mario for all of them because I love complicated relationships and I think we could make it work. Sure, there'd be no attraction between us but that'd make for a great asexual element and would complicate matters even further. I was also tempted to pick Roy from Mario, and even Iggy because I'm sort of in love with them in a very strange, twisted, respectful way. Well, I'd never take to their wives, put it that way.

I may revise this looksie-into-my-brain later because my fickleness is without limit.

Last edited:
Back