• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cloud White 2: ( Ver.279: 03/24/2020)

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
New release (v. 171) + game guide
Changelog:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
I already beat the elite 4 but and then cynthia said that she lost but we did not fight and she is not updating my pass. what do i do next?

HuK

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 9, 2019
How many new attacks added??
"Energy Ball" in here??

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 30, 2018
Hey shogan i beat all all 7 samurais.i need to know how to go from kanto to sinnoh region.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 30, 2018
Help! It seems im stuck. I have v163 cw2 (cant find key of diamonds gym in perls house, no itemfinder was given to me). Can i still play the updated version (v171) without restarting from the very beginning?

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2022
I absolutely love this game. it's amazing.

i was wondering if someone figured out the way to get sylveon though?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 18, 2019
I don't know if this has happened to anyone else or if it was intended but I was able to choose every starter at the beginning of the game. After making my first choice Oak repeats the same lines over and over until I speak to the character's rival. Again I don't know if this intentional but it seemed odd.

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2022
BUG: if you ask to give your pokemon a massage it says it costs 5000 but all your money is gone afterwards

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
My game still sending me to the corner of some place after dying no way to get out of there

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 8, 2018
You need to fight their leader in one of the house/building

i defeated their boss on 1 of the buildings but my rival still insist that he'll wait me on the south entrance of cycling road even though he's already there. im stuck here btw

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 18, 2024
i defeated their boss on 1 of the buildings but my rival still insist that he'll wait me on the south entrance of cycling road even though he's already there. im stuck here btw
Same problem for me.

No where to go now

Years
The bugs stated above really do hinder the gameplay but I'll state a couple more things.
- When you get the Old Rod and go fish west to New Jubilife, you can catch level 32 Qwilfish. When your team's average is 5~10. This can be abused for free EXP as you get EXP for catching Pokemon.
- There's an NPC in the academy that freezes your game when you talk to him.
- Old Chateau encounters are the same as Cinnabar Mansion, among them is level 36 Raticate which can pose a bit of a problem to your level 24~ish team.

For those who were stuck after clearing the rocket leader in Eterna, go all the way back to Hearthome and head east. The game doesn't tell you where to go so I just looked everywhere and the path opened up.

I hope that helps :) Will keep reporting stuff as I play.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 24, 2017
Major bug : when you try to obtain the last badge, gym leader doesn't fight with you.... So you can't get all 8 badges. So the game is broken

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 24, 2017
New release (v. 171) + game guide
Changelog:

Spoiler:

Back