• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weirdly attractive animated characters

Years
What characters do you find attractive, however weirdly if weirdly at all? They can be generated from any art form from any piece of media - like movies, cartoons and comic books. Nala from The Lion King, for example, or Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas.

pkmin3033

How weird are we going to go here? Like chibi Midna from Twilight Princess weird - that IS weird, because she looks better tiny than she does in her true form - or Infinite from Sonic Forces weird?

...actually those are both kinda on the same level of weird. Forget I asked. xD

Years
Skeletor is genuinely attractive.

Spoiler:

When I go to bed, I'll be thinking of him in the hopes that he'll permeate my dreams and arrive at my house on a unicorn and woo me or something. I think this might be the beginning of a beautiful romance/psychosis.

Oh shit I'm blushing.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
What characters do you find attractive, however weirdly if weirdly at all? They can be generated from any art form from any piece of media - like movies, cartoons and comic books.

Kumba - I was a kid when i first seen the show on UK CN, and i found her quite attractive due to her leaf bikini, she was not that pretty thought but whatever
Misty - Just like Kumba, i'm a sucker of nearly naked girls, also the fandom seems to life her too, and prefer her for Ash
Sailor V - Embresest (sp) to say i liked to kiss this "card" of her https://www.deviantart.com/bh-ouji/art/Sailor-V-568650048 , still add her mugen character, everytime i play DBZ ME 2, becuase this version of Minako is so awesome
Sailor Moon - She can be a crybaby but she's nice at heart, also she uses her love to calm down her enemies and let them join her (*cough* Galaxia *cough*)
Seiya's starlight form - d*mn that's one sexy gal, i dunno why Toei made her "normal" form a male, but they are weird

No DB characters now

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Well....

Could I say my attraction to Korrina is a liiiittle weird, 'cuz i've mostly prefered males up till I got into her at about age 26?

:/

I'm not sure that really counts for much, though: I have heard strangeness can happen when you're apperently bi O.o;

Still ironic i've had soooo many male crushes then want to spend like my life with a fictional GIRL later on though xDxDxD

I dunno. Maybe I just wanted to post in this thread.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Buzz Lightyear. There, I said it!

(Please don't take this too seriously!)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Pink Rathian anybody?

No? just me?

okay then (ノдヽ)

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Ford from Gravity Falls is, like, the textbook definition of "weirdly attractive animated character". Am I right or am I right? (This quality is not solely attributable to, but is certainly enhanced by, his totally cool fingers. :D)

I've also got to lend an honorable mention to Zane from Ninjago (anyone else like that show?), who gets extra points in the "weirdly" column for being not just animated, but a dang Lego. Look, once you get into the show, it's easy to picture them as people, okay?! :giggle:

Gogofreak

Touhou and Pokemon Fanatic
Years
It seems a bit strange to think having crushes on fictional character is weird on a Pokemon forum, seeing as it's a JRPG, the second cousin of the Visual Novel/Dating Sim.

That being said, I think I crush a bit on Basil from Disney's The Great Mouse Detective, haha.

Years
Spoiler:

Please don't judge thank you

Spoiler:

That being said, I think I crush a bit on Basil from Disney's The Great Mouse Detective, haha.

Completely valid. He's more of a hero, but not without certain indescribable charms.

Kim Possible

Very. And Monty Fisk, because he's educated and agile. Plus Sheego, Draken, Bonnie... even Duff Killigan's not too bad. Or I have problems. Either are likely.

Back