• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thread question in ROM hacking

Years
Hello all, im new to the community and i've attempted to post up a thread regarding my ROM hack i've been working on. I've also updated the link i posted but I don't see the post any where on the forums. can i get some help with this? is there a wait time or something??? i've reposted like 3 times,lol.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hello all, im new to the community and i've attempted to post up a thread regarding my ROM hack i've been working on. I've also updated the link i posted but I don't see the post any where on the forums. can i get some help with this? is there a wait time or something??? i've reposted like 3 times,lol.
Hi! Yes, there is a waiting time. A moderator will (usually within 24h) manually approve or deny your thread depending on whether it meets the specific hack forum requirements or not. If you don't see your thread after 48h, you may message one of the moderators (Christos , Mateo , Avara , Bela) and ask about it.

You can read this in the ROM Hacks Studio rules here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=47248

Back