• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sweet Version v1.0

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy
Years
Is anyone getting a black screen when they enter the E4 room at the end of the game? I've had two players report it so far but I can't figure out what's causing this bug. It's important that I fix this or find some workaround, so any assistance is appreciated.

Also please let me know of any text box glitches as well.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 13, 2014
Yeah, I'm getting a black screen when I enter the E4 room. Poo.
In terms of the text boxes, the only glitches i've found is in the houses with the people who trade berries for pokes. Their last text box doesn't close until you leave the house. Not a big deal, but kinda quirky.

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy
Years
Okay, big thanks to everyone for pointing this out. The problem with the E4 room has been fixed. Note to hackers, if your script ends in "jumpstd 0x0" something has gone wrong.

A few minor problems were also fixed, but they probably won't be noticed at all.

Download Link

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2014
This is an awesome concept for a hack. Right now im going through what would be rock tunnel (further than any video walkthroughs ive seen) and i can say this game is downright fun. only thing is, they type system makes zero sense. I know whats super effective against what, but you just never know what type something is unless its clearly obvious. like a stack of pancakes being grape flavored? vanilla wouldve made more sense. or like vapeareon being lime type and learning blue moves? its an awesome concept and i really like it, but i just wish the type system made more sense

SkieTheKitsune

Hi, I'm FoxMan! I physically cannot change my user
Years
I'm not entirely sure why, but the game crashes as soon as it hits the title screen for me. I know I'm using the right rom, so I'm not exactly sure why this is happening.

I really like the concept of this hack, though! It definitely looks amusing.

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
Using the latest version of the patch, I'm getting an error when using the Pokesweet Center in front of the Elite Four -- after the nurse uses the machine, the text crawl for the "Thank you, we hope to see you again" message slows down and the screen colors go inverted, as far as I can tell it freezes up. I was fine flying away and using a different center to heal, I wonder what's wrong with that one?

edit: Without thinking I used that center again just now and everything worked fine, so it may have just been a random emulator bug, sorry!

Last edited:

javcdark

no hablo ingles
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 15, 2020
I like this game, i'll download it right now
it's very sweet XD

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Adorable hack=3 Have to admit - kinda complicated, but so fun! Does anybody know, where to get a Cupvee? I have to get one=(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 22, 2014
how do i download? i have the vba emulator but when i click the link it wont open

Years
So I downloaded this, I LOVE the idea. However whenever I try to save I get a save error and it says to exchange the backup memory. When I start the game it tells me to change the emulator save settings (dork). I'm not sure what they should be set to. I'm using Visual Boy Advance.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 17, 2023
I love, love, love, LOVE this hack.
The only thing I would like to see is a guide for the Pokemon for what levels they evolve at or if they need a special stone to evolve.
Definitely one of my favorite hacks! Brownisaur is so cute. >:U

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 6, 2015
This is a wonderfully creative and adorable idea! I just started the game and chose Squirpie as my starter (I can't resist a good apple pie..) and I'm already in love! Great work. ^^

Years
I fell in love with this game o3o it's like the Candy Kingdom and pokemon combined~ My Browniesaur took some time to get strong as it lost to the first two rivals...they attacked first ALL the time. But it's worth it to see her little cute face~
I also love how you added the X and Y EXP when catching~ makes it really helpful to level up.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 29, 2014
I'm stuck on the ship on the way to cinnabar from berry city. My pokemon and pokedex options are missing, and there doesn't seem to be anything to interact with in the ship. I tried using an escape rope and it brought me to the pokemon center, and my pokemon are still with me (I could surf and battle trainers, but had no wild encounters), but the options are still missing from the menu. I've returned to the ship, assuming I need to do something there to get pokem on and pokedex back. What do I do?

EDIT: I think I may have been supposed to pick up a key from somewhere, maybe the game corner? I skipped the game corner. I used walk through walls to get through the barrier on the ship.

Back