• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what pokemon is better?

Which Game?

• Fire Red

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Leaf Green

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Emerald

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SRV

Years
  • Age 33
  • N.B.
  • Seen Apr 11, 2018
Yeah, Emerald is better than the remakes, even though they are still pretty good..

jc_rcw

:God:
Years
i LIKE ALL OF THEM BUT THE BEST ONE IS EMMERALD

EDIT:why do people give me a bad reputation :'(

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
O_O I'm pretty sure this should be moved to Pokemon General Discussion instead.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 19, 2016
Emerald is the best..the EV berries, the 'flame body/magma armor' egg hatching thing..the Battle Frontier..getting all three legendaries AND choosing your Lati....Emerald is definetely better, though the remakes are nice.

Years
IYep, it's official. Everyone that has voted within the given games says emerald. Even me, though FR/LG comes in a close second.

Years
Well two things:
1. I'll add a poll to this
2. Wrong area cause you included emerald.
I'll move this to general games discussion and add that poll.
~MOVED~

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
Emerald, for lots of reasons:
1)FR and LG are just remakes of older versions
2)FR and LG don't have contests and berry planting, or any other good feature ike that.
3)Battle Frontier is really cool
4)I like the Pokemon moving animations, the pokedex entries are longer than in FR and LG
5)And I don't think I should bore you with any more reasons.:D

Bliksem

The Author Pokemon
Years
Emerald, though I find Leaf Green fun to. I dislike Sapphire/Ruby for the same reasons I love Emerald and Leaf Green; TRAINERS!! R/S was so disgustingly short on trainers... And Emerald has almost no lack. Unfortunately, they have no Silph Co. equivalent, so that's its only strike.

Inugami

Years
Emerald has new features and a lot more fun, and FR/LG get pretty boring after a while so, Go Emerald!!!!!!!

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
I'm not sure entirely. I really love FR/LG because of the re-made graphics and all of that, but Emerald is pretty nice as well. One shouldn't have expected a lot of features in FR/LG anyway, because it was a remake.

AbareMax

Back