• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Check to see if your roleplay has been approved! v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
AlphaLuxray's Fire Emblem: Flames of War has been denied for now. From what I saw your content was actually absolutely fine but all your bb code was broken which made it really hard to read. Feel free to PM either myself or adventure if you need help clearing that up!

The IC thread is also denied for now, since you can't post an IC before an OOC these days!

Years
AlphaLuxray's Fire Emblem: Flames of War has been accepted!

Jiluponeage's Magic: The Multiverse has been denied for the time being. From what I understand, the world of MTG is probably amazing for an RP. However you've not done much to explain the world simply to those unfamiliar with the franchise (even though you did link to the wiki) nor to really talk about the plot and mechanics of your RP. You're also lacking a rating, which we need. Try and simplify your long lists of realms and characters (and to explain them) and expand upon your RPs plot and mechanics more and stick on a rating and then you should be okay. I'd recommend having a look at our guides or some of the active RPs for inspiration.

Years
LunarShield's Not My World Anymore has been denied for now. If you want to host this on the forum, you'll need to expand your plot, mechanics and stories a lot more. If this is meant for our Discord however, it's more doable but you'll still need to give us things like a rating and setting as well as identify what you want from other players. It'd also help if you made a point of listing it as an IMRP as opposed to one for the forum.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Goku's IC has been accepted for real!

nod.gif~c200

Years
<<chuckles>>'s asd is denied for now. It looks really awesome but it'd be helpful if you'd explain what the players are actually meant to do a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back