• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile What Pokemon are abundant in your area?

Sirfetch’d

What Pokemon are super common in your area to the point of where you are tired of them?

Years
slugma and numel uuuuuurg
also I've seen enough Tropius (Africa) and Chatot (Southern Hemisphere) to last me a lifetime, had to stop catching them. Have 12 Tropius and 3 Chatot. Latter I've had a bunch more of but transferred to make space. Probably will catch at least 3-6 more for potential trade fodder down the line. but aaaaa I see so many

Years
Aside from really basic Pokemon like Pidgey and Rattata, Eevee is probably the most common Pokemon I come across, and I can usually find at least 3 on my 15 minute walk to/from work. Chikorita and Treecko are also really abundant around here too, to the point where I don't even bother catching them (though I still jump on any other starter Pokemon I see).

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
I'm so tired of Sentret ;_; I already have two Furrets, plz make it stop

I also get a lot of Eevee (which I don't mind one bit), a fair amount of Plusle & Minun, some Makuhitas...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
I live near water so Slowpoke and Psyduck are very common here as are Totodile.

Other than those there are a lot of Rattata, Sentret and Venonat. Still can't find a Ditto though.

Back