• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CC

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 2, 2014
Oh wow, I'm sorry to hear that. I hate when I forget things~

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
I still need a new laptop, but I'm lazy and don't want to go do a ton of research for something that I'll probably not use very much.

Hey guys, still alive.

CC

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 2, 2014
My laptop is serviceable but most of the time I use my phone. Just out of ease of transport, I guess.

TY

I use my phone a lot aswell, but the thing has issues (even tho its 3 years old). I use my phone for everything but calling xD

CC

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 2, 2014
I text a whole lot on my phone! I probably go through 2000 texts a month.

CC

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 2, 2014
Haha, Idk I generally text my two best friends almost constantly so that's probably why I go through so many.

TY

I do talk a lot to my friends, just not through texting... (PS3 messaging system aho! :3)

CC

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 2, 2014
Oh right right. My friends all have iPhones so I text them since they're always on them. I've a Samsung though.

TY

I have a Samsung aswell, and i will replace it with another Samsung since i really like the one i got now (in the 3 years it never broke or got damaged)

CC

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 2, 2014
Yeah I love Samsung! I want the S4 but I still like my S3.

TY

I got the Ace but yeah i would love to get the S4 aswell, and maybe a bigger SD card... 4GB isnt quite enough... I blame music for this xD

CC

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 2, 2014
Mine is 32gb. I enjoy having all of that space for my music.

TY

I need a 32GB badly then... Maybe then i can put all my music on my phone xD

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I have a Huawei Ascend 300. Probably no one's ever heard of it but it serves me well enough. 10 pounds a month (Sim only plan) for 300 minutes, unlimited texts, and 500mb internet, is good for me. Phone was a one-off of 100 pounds I paid last year. Good buy IMO.
I don't have the budget to spend like $50+ a month on a phoneplan especially when trying to save for a property.

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
Ah, I just bought the iPhone 5 and I love, love LOVE it! My summer's been great but I really want to go to King's Island! Anyone been there before? :p

Years
^ I had to google what King's Island was o.o

And as much as I want to ride an amusement park's rides (specifically roller coasters), I can't due to the fact that I have high blood pressure, and I'm kinda terrified of heights :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back