• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fire Red Nuzlocke

AppleCode

AppleCode
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 28, 2024
I've started my very first Nuzlocke ever! My goal is to make it to the very end! Can I do it, or will I fail? Follow my journey in Pokemon Fire Red to find out!

Last edited:

AppleCode

AppleCode
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 28, 2024
Here's episode 2! Thanks for the awesome support on this series!

AppleCode

AppleCode
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 28, 2024
Can we defeat Brock and his "Brock hard" defenses? I'm bad at puns..anyway, here's some more Pokemon Fire Red Nuzlocke!

AppleCode

AppleCode
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 28, 2024
So many things went wrong in this episode, but enjoy some more Pokemon Fire Red Nuzlocke!

AppleCode

AppleCode
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 28, 2024
Who's going to be the first to fall?! Find out by watching this episode of Pokemon Fire Red Nuzlocke!

AppleCode

AppleCode
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 28, 2024
We're ready to take on the Nugget Bridge and catch ourselves some new Pokemon!

AppleCode

AppleCode
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 28, 2024
Gym Leader Misty is public enemy number 1! Can we defeat her and her army of water Pokemon? Find out in this episode of Pokemon Fire Red Nuzlocke!

AppleCode

AppleCode
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 28, 2024
Another day, another episode of Pokemon Fire Red Nuzlocke! Grab a friend and enjoy the Nuzlocke fun!

AppleCode

AppleCode
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 28, 2024
Are you ready for some late night Nuzlocke action? Because this episode got uploaded late, so enjoy Pokemon Fire Red Nuzlocke in Late Night!

AppleCode

AppleCode
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 28, 2024
Are you ready for another electrifying episode of Pokemon Fire Red Nuzlocke? I'm terrible at puns, so here you go!

AppleCode

AppleCode
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 28, 2024
You wanted another episode, and you got one! Go show it some love!

AppleCode

AppleCode
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 28, 2024
It's time for another episode of Pokemon Fire Red Nuzlocke! Be sure to check out the channels that I mentioned in the episode!

AppleCode

AppleCode
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 28, 2024
Who's better? Chan or Lee? Find out who I picked in today's episode of Pokemon Fire Red Nuzlocke!

Back