• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Card Maker B1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2010
This is a project i made when i got board. It is a pokemon card maker. Not fully finished, but it will make cards by imputing data(only uses advanced type cards so far :P). But you cant save them, or add pictures yet. I will be adding more features soon.

Plz dont flame if you dont want to use it, but plz post a response. If anyone is unhappy with this being up, plz pmme and i will remove it.

this is © so NO STEALING

megaupload.com/?d=1ZWU034U

Adept-eX

A Adobe Photoshop Veteran ;P
Years
Ok guy, sound like a good idea for realize in a quicker way the Fake Cards. I think than is a huge initiative do this program. I hope than you can still upgrade it :)
You say than doesn't allow save? well, for that exist the button for take screenshots in the keyboard xDDD

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2008
That placement isn't correct.

It's a start, good on you for trying, but the card doesn't come out great at the moment. Keep at it though.

Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2010
Ok guy, sound like a good idea for realize in a quicker way the Fake Cards. I think than is a huge initiative do this program. I hope than you can still upgrade it :)
You say than doesn't allow save? well, for that exist the button for take screenshots in the keyboard xDDD

Do you know how to do this in VB6E?

Oh and imlooking for ppl to help me on this project, if anyone wants to help, pm me

Lordpenguin

Pokémon: Lodestone
Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2012
Personally, I think that if you can 'shop cards, then you should. Card makers are excellent though for people without the necessary skills or softs.

I also involved in Magic the Gathering, and there is a suberb card maker for that called Magic Set Editor. If I had more free time (and knowledge of placements for popular blanks) I would write a pkmn template for that, which is fairly simple if time-consuming. It even allows for symbol replacement so if you wanted an energy symbol you could just type [W] or whatever.
Someone already did a yugioh template, but meh, pkmn would be a lot better.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
I really like that someone is making something like this, especially because I'm not a great faker. It wouldn't take alot from me because I still mainly do my own illustrations and attacks.

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
Years
This never goes over well.. this has been done before and theres only a quarter of the respect that ends up going to anyone who uses it for thier fakes..

props to u, pokedude, if you can make it work..

but to anyone listening.. dont bother posting sets you make with them.. its just not impressive to those who do it right..

Years
Yeah, thats like i said it TAKES THE FUN OUT OF IT
HEY.......POKEDUDE, I downloaded and it's a peice of junk the placement, font, size are out of porpotion and did you make a joke by anyone downloading it can't delete it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back