• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokémon Daia Version

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
hello rom hackind dod dyskinesia i'd like to report some typos:
IcAgUiz.png
HJ61Fkx.png

should be *Dym, Fidht, and Bad, shouldn't it? I came here to seek respite from the letter G and seeind several in the screenshot was very Tridderind.

Dyskinesia

Second-rate hack
Years
  • Age 25
  • Ohio
  • Seen May 12, 2019
hello rom hackind dod dyskinesia i'd like to report some typos:
IcAgUiz.png
HJ61Fkx.png

should be *Dym, Fidht, and Bad, shouldn't it? I came here to seek respite from the letter G and seeind several in the screenshot was very Tridderind.

mods plz ban him 4 flaiming my hack, not cool

Kartana

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 25, 2017
Whats the meaning of this youve just replaced g for d because it is suppose who hate g WTF!!
so wrong.

CaptainDumbChester

The Dumbest Person ever.
Years
Actually Dysk , My tool will come handy if you like to replace all D strings in your Rom with G, You can Check it out if you like, BTW , a cool Idea,

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 13, 2019
I can't patch the .ups file with my leaf green.. does anyone have a link to an indepent leaf green rom?

KinchanXY

cynicaltron
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 11, 2018
The screenshots ugh wonder if all my efforts in my journey doesnt lack anything

Back