• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

xantor

...:::...
Years
Can I join? I have got Elekid and Ursuring.

Also can you get the starters in shiny? Cause if you can I will try and get it.

mew42003

Lulz
Years
tyranitar_dude said:
aaryn thanx for puutin me in as a shiney member when i wasnt on (went to wal-mart), i have caught venonat and tangela out of the 150...so..out and which are we lookin for now since ryan caught zoobat?
I want to become a member. P.S.I have a shiney golem it's orange. :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
yes..you can join but as i said earlier put that ur a member in ur sig and put a sprite of the shiny you have caught.
EDIT:w0000000t my 200th post...... :D

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
Ofcourse you can join if you respect the rules and if you really hunt for shinies.

You also have to edit yoursignature as ours. Oh and people from the club rsgh5, pazzcat, dragonite, tyranitar_:dude add me to your friends list!! i wanna see myself there! lol

this goes for attackrage555. I do beleive you can catxh so many shinies but not in that little time. thats all i have to say

And people, i got leaf green this morning and started the search for Shiny bulba, no success, my sis helped me and got to celadon in Fire red ao im buying dratini one time and another till it appears shiny.

Oh and she found a shiny abra and caught it!!! I have a great lucky strewak these days. Im starting to think that it depends a lot in the ID number you have and also somoe math factors that involve this.

have fun!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
you're on my friends list already, no worries. i'm still looking for that danged shiney aerodactyl... i was on it for about 5 hours yesterday... (drives me crazy!)

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
hhhahahhahahaha cool... i added u 2 friends a while ago.... im lookin for a shiney magikarp at za moment...seems like i saw somewone else saying that they were looking fir one=\...hmm ryan i just noticed that link at ze bottom of your sig thrive..... * goes to page*

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ya, i think you may have (it's not me though because i'm looking for that pink peice of crap with wings!!!!!)
it's so annoying talking to that scientist over and over... there are two typos. this is what he says:
"You late. Where were you? Your fossil is back to life! It was AERODACTYL like I think!"
what an idiot! it's a wonder he can turn a fossil into a living pokemon... and if it's an AERODACTYL like you think, does that mean it's not an aerodactyl? because you obviously don't think you peice of crap with glasses!!!!!!!

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
well i know im lucky. as i said before i have a lucky strike these three days.

Im trying for bulba right now and no succes, 7 hours now.

hope you guys are lucky, cause my sis found abra in language class, and i started searching for bulba in biology. Lol as you see rsh5, your not the only class-shiny-hunter,

And ive also realized that we have really become a tight group. OMG xD

Good hunting friends, tomorrow i dont have school so ill be hunting all day

oohh wow you did spell that right!!!

and rsgh5, please dont get angry with retarded people, you know that that scientist is there because of the goverments program for retarded rehabilitation, so that guy could have normal life, he isnt the real scientist, he has only been put there so he can feel important, but what he really is, is the scientists personla secretary!!! lol (no offense to retardeds, cuase i have a retarded cousin and i love him so much)

have fun rsgh5 and dont throw your game away!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i've been hunting a bit for the stupid aerodactyl today, but i have homework... and a crazy mom. so that makes shiny hunting inconvenient.
i was just checking our list of shinies caught... we're doing pretty well... but who's the genius that caught all the legendary birds!? that's amazing!

Last edited:

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
lol man, you know what i do?

i have a little studying room inside my bedroom, i close my bedroom door and go inside the studying room while im "pretending" to do my homework (lol, this is only when ive done it already or hen i dont have, cause my mom never beleives that i dont have somedays)

i take out my Gba sp red flame colour with my LG or FR and start shiny hunting!!!

yeah im sick i know it, but im happy with that !!

So when my mom comes in or somethin (im not supposed to play if its not late night weekend day) i hide it under my desk insidea lil box i have underneath my desk but on top of a cupboard that is under my desk also! lol

so i never get catched!!

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
muahahahaha <<no homework this week.....Fall break ........ im gonna look for shiny snorlax on my FR iunno what it looks like yet im gonna go backa few pages to see that link that ryan gave that shows da sprites for the first 150
EDIT: stupid fat ball of useless crap it looks the same almost just darker blue :badsmile:

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
Okay, so.. do we choose which ones to look for, or do we all look for the same? 'Cause, if we look for the same, I need to know the current one. If not, I'm on a quest for a shiney Magicarp, which will hopefully become a shiney Garados! :D

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i don't get caught either. one time i almost did... it was so scary. i was sitting in bed in the middle of the night playing pokemon on my onix sp. it was hot that night, so my fan was on and i couldn't really hear anything. my mom always pesters me to leave my door open when it's hot, but for obvious reasons, i don't let her. what i failed to realize, is that she comes and opens my door so i don't get too hot. so, there i am, with my sp lighting up my face (the foot of my bed faces the door) so, when i sit, i'm looking right at the door to my room, and my mom comes and opens my door. as soon as i hear the door i turn off my light, but i can't risk moving, because then she'll notice me for sure. as it turns out, she didn't see my light, so i got off. my heart rate was so fast then... i caught a shiny gastly about 20 minutes later.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
blah thAT makes me so mad....imma look for a shiny voltorb...when i get surf or jus go on my LG and do it cuz i aleady have surf on it...
edit: hahahhaha so thats the story on shiny gastly ...... it'll be passed down PC member to PC member ..may it always be worshiped... if i get caught my mom/dad just tells me to get to sleep or turn it off nuthin much rreally. :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
what makes you so mad? you wanna know what makes me mad!? i bet you can guess... (stupid pink dinosaurs!)
ya, shinehunter187, feel free to join. remember to include a link to us in your sig. that goes for just about all of you. i think i'm the only one with a link here...

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
lol, never happened that to me, cause if my mom opens my door i kill her (at night) when im supposed to be doing homework she just comes in and asks how am i doin and looks arround as if she was looking for somethin strange.lol

she almost caught me a lot of times. today i tried to connectm two gbas with my FR/LG so i could see my union room caracters and play arround cause i never had anyone to connect with (yay im my only living friend!!! lol-- im a bugcatcher in FR and was a juggler in LG) so i had little space to hide the gbas and my mom came in , so i had to hide on of them in my pants! (the normal one)

some other times she almost cached me too. but once she did and she told me to give her the GBC (gold, silver age) and i had two shoot.

oh and im still tring with bulba, if i stay over night i probably will get it by tomorrow.

Back