• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Black Infection [OOC/SU]

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Fuyu, that thing looks evil! And I just realised that Jolteon's shiny form is green. I love green! It looks cool in green! :D And I wonder what shiny pokemon Kiyoshi is going to catch.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
I have odd ideas of cute at times. This is definitely one of those times. XD And I haven't asked Kiyoshi so I'm also curious.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
In my most recent post, Nique goes digging in the dirt and finds something cute and furry! :D

FREAKING WHACKED OUT PC FORMATTING GAH.

Fuyu

Years
Ah animal abuse! So wrong yet in this case you can't help but be amused and pitying. Poor Rattata.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
I'm definately striving for a lot of dark humor. XD;

Nique is so intriguing to play. You know she's gonna do something, but what is it this time? Fufufufufu.... she's such the opposite of Witthoefft in my RP.

Fuyu

Years
You bet I'm accepting SUs. You're plenty welcome to join.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
There we go. Introduction. o3o I guess people can feel free to bunny where exactly Eliza is if they're interested in encountering her, as that's not important to me at this moment. Though, that only applies to the first person that takes me up to the offer obviously. She can't be in two places at once. |D

Fuyu

Years
It'd be funny if she was in Ilex still, for when I get to post tomorrow. Naren is currently having a freak out by the shrine because there's something in there and its talking. Is she unstable? Maybe.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
In my most recent post, lemonade is drunk and hearts sightly flutter as Nique meets a new friend!

Again, I say: FREAKING POKECOMMUNITY FORMATTING. GWAHRAH.

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
Kiyoshi your post was great. I think you and PC formatting are at war now.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Really? I thought it was a bit lacking. :/

BUT YEAH. The PC formatting always is trying to rob me of perfect spacing and good headings. This is war, Peacock!

Fifty bucks to anyone who gets that reference.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I can't help but love Nique, even though she's heartless. She's so blunt with everything, and she seems more useful in a Pokémon battle than Mailko. Though I'm afraid that if anyone meets up with her, they couldn't leave her to her own devices for long before someone or something screams and/or dies/explodes.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Name: Sovothane "Zane" Zaneer
Hometown: Aggrandizia Town (Inbetween Pewter City and Viridian City.)
Ordinary Trainer.

Appearance: He has gray rough hair from all the sun exposure. He has very tan skin although his head seems darker than his arms and legs. With dark edges, his eyes are a pure teal color. His hair spikes up in the front and curls in the back. A scar extends from his forhead to his right eye, a so-called birthmark. For his age, he is rather tall, and has long arms to match. He wears a red ring, a blue band, and a green gage on his black necklace. These were all left for him by his father.

He usually wears sleek, black athletic shorts and a polo. Some days, it is Lavender but others it is Golden. He wears long black socks with athletic slides. He has a pefect white smile, something very important to his family. His right and left arms have several freckles along the sides while his face only has a few by his nose.

Personality: Zane sometimes talks to himself but only when he's alone. When he's around others, he's kind and caring. He cares more for the well-being of others but always puts his Pokemon first. He believes they are his best friends due to the knowledge he shares with them. Zane isn't the smartest, but he knows how to battle. He knows when to strategically attack for the most damage. Yet, even with this battling style, he sometimes yells "sorry" when a Pokemon is hurt.

Athleticism has always run in his bloodline. He trains mostly by putting himself in his own trainign sessions. This strengthens himself as well as the Pokemon. Zane doesn't usually dislike someone until he really gets to know them, and then only if they are extreemly bad. He battles with his heart because he knows his Pokemon are on the line. Zane strives to see the best in people, which sometimes blocks his common sense.

History: Zane was the seventh child in a group of seven. Being the youngest, he was babied by his mother but looked down upon by his father. Each of his siblings had joined Cipher and when Zane decided to go on a journey, his father didn't talk to him ever again. His father tried to stop any interaction with any Pokemon but it was no use. Pokemon just flocked to him. They loved him in every way due to his spiritual kindness.

Zane was put in danger when he was five by his own brother. The oldest of his brothers, Matthew, once tried to hurdle Zane's greatness by sending Shadow Pokemon to attack him. For some strange reason, each one of them, after a while, began to open their hearts up to them and quite quickly at that. He seemed to be able to purify Pokemon much faster. So, Cipher constantly tried to kidnap him until his powers began to fade. It seemed they had gone dormant until he turned ten where he purified a lost Pokemon. He passed out and was taken to the hospital where he was in a coma for a few weeks.

Other: Advanced Purification

Starter Profile

Species: Poliwag
Nickname: Swirl
Infected?: Purified
History: Swirl had been yanked out of her home and taken to a Shadow Lab. But, after an explosion, she managed to escape and run away. After days of running, she collapsed near Aggrandazia Town where Zane found her.
Personality: Swirl believes that Zane saved her from death so she does anything to help him. She fights for him in any battle, no matter the disadvantage. No matter how hard she tries, there is nothing she could think of that would make her not like Zane. She used to be quite the cold Poliwag, you know.
Moves: Hypnosis. Bubble. Ice Beam. Recover.
Other: Does not get along well with others.

Fuyu

Years
You're accepted Roserade. Nice name XD I knew I wasn't the only one who found cool names!

Back