• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: [ENGLISH BETA RELEASED] Pokémon Light Platinum [NDS]

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 26, 2016
So i'm playing Light platinum but i can't get past route 406. Is it supposed to be that way?

deathpool

Hopeless Cole Stan
Years
Maybe it's just me, but this is very glitchy. Freezes if you try to get elekid, screen blacks out and crashes the game if you go into any of the houses in Central City (and the Radio Tower, which is where you need to go to move the story on)

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2019
This is weird and random and I doubt it'll happen, but can you add a rotom part to the game (like the old chateau in platinum)

lukelondon8

I still dig Cartoons....
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
PLEASE HELP? (Light Platinum)

I Have loved Pokemon Light Platinum and finally captured GIRANTINA! Then when I am sent back by him to MT. DRAKEN, the screen turns black and the rom is still running and the backpack menu still can appear as well as text bars. I can walk, play, hear the game. Just black screen....

I have tried loading different saves and retrying it

Going through cave entrance/exit

Using an Escape Rope.

I have come so far and would be so disapointed to lose everything now! :( :(

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 3, 2018
I play rom hacks on my tablet only,
enable a mobile download on the original page.
There IS an app for patching roms so I don't need a pc.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
Light Platinum was always one of the better hacks... My complain is that the GBA hack is kinda falling behind,,,

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 13, 2018
Game is lots of fun to play! Besides a few map errors like hearing water randomly, it's very well put together. I also have one question. How did you change the map titles on entering new maps?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Hy ... i have 1 question. Why i can patch only the xmax patch? nd the normal not cuz it`s angry to get dmg from Hail... help me pls

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 4, 2016
It looks good, but if mega evolutions and Gen 6 pokemon could be added it would be great (I haven't played it yet so I don't know up to what gen there are){:3}

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2016
I love this hack plus when I started it I go a shiny squirtle so love it even more

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 15, 2016
Oh my god. That is a Rowlett. The sprite looks so real. What... How... You...? I cannot wait.

Back