• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

UoP

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
University of the People; an online tuition-free college. Have any of us considered trying it? Although I don't believe it's regionally accredited, many schools seem to accept UoP graduates into their Masters and PhD programs (i.e., UC Berkeley, NYU, and Yale), and their corporate partners such as HP, Unplag, and Microsoft are able to provide internship opportunities and beyond to their students as well.

Years
While the concept does seem pretty neat, I don't think it'd be worth the hassle for entering into secondary education unless they can get themselves regional accreditation, and thus opening up the possibility of perhaps getting credits transferred.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
It's a good step, in my opinion, primarily if our end goal here is to get into a grad program (which completely depends on how competitive we're able to keep ourselves).

Back