• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
116. I don't watch much tv at all to begin with nowadays, there's the occasional show on Comedy Central or Adult Swim but I'm more used to gaming if anything now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
121. Used to hate Adult Swim back when it had Home Movies and Space Ghost Coast To Coast but I fell in love once I discovered Futurama and Family Guy.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think I'll stick with my Crime (Criminal Minds and Psych) and supernatural (Supernatural and Merlin(?)) shows myself.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
Years
128. Yes, I have~

I left because of a certain jerk who shall not be named. It's safe to come back now, but... I'm not really as passionate about showing up here as I used to be? I mostly hang around LJ, DW, and Plurk now.

Hey Vaan! ...Donny. I'unno what I call you anymore |D Go eat.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Man they don't air anything good over here anymore... -.-

Other than the news and Num3rs perhaps.

Ooh and Top Gear, but who watches tv on Friday evening?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
134. Just ate the second muffin now.

1st stage - tsukuyomi
2nd stage - amateratsu
3rd stage - susano

IMA COMIN FOR DA SUSANO SAKURA CHANA!!!

Oh and Pokemon Platinum's cool yeah.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
128. Yes, I have~

I left because of a certain jerk who shall not be named. It's safe to come back now, but... I'm not really as passionate about showing up here as I used to be? I mostly hang around LJ, DW, and Plurk now.

Hey Vaan! ...Donny. I'unno what I call you anymore |D Go eat.

WELL HELLO THERE.

You should totally allow me to add you to plurk at least. :3c /has gone back to DW roleplay so yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back