• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen THE FIRST LVL 100 POKEMON !!!!!!!!

Tox

fight me
Years
My first was a female Pidgeot in FireRed. My sister traded me three Pidgey because I was giving her some of my Pokémon. Two weren't nicknamed but one was nicknamed Rusty (which was supposed to be a bad thing) and I decided to train her using the VS Seeker on Cycling Road, just outside of Celadon City. Originally, I planned to evolve her to a Pidgeot, just to complete the Pokédex and I would deposit her into a box for the rest of eternity afterwards. Anyway, I used the Exp. Share for ages, using my Charizard to battle. Eventually though, I began using her on her own and after a while, she overtook my Charizard and became my favourite Pokémon.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
My first was Magmar. I really liked the design of it and I just kept using it and then all of the sudden it was at 100.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 4, 2014
When I got a Torchic in Sapphire I thought it was so cute that I didn't evolve it and instead got it to lv 100

MewMob

The Black Rose Of Pallet Town
Years
It was always Gengar, on blue (traded from red), following on Crystal, and later on on Sapphire too :)

JimRaz0r

JimRaz0r
Years
Oddly enough, mine was a Sharpedo. A friend traded it to me as a kid for a Marshtomp and I did it and now Sharpedo is one of my favorite Pokemon of all time. I also threw a bunch of HMs on it thinking that was awesome and eventually migrated it all the way to X and Y.

Zaakeil

Budding Beta-Tester
Years
Mine was my Blaziken from Emerald. Since I just basically ran through the game and had little to no idea what I was doing (I hadn't caught legendaries, fought Steven, or done much Battle Frontier) I kept going through the Elite Four over and over again with my team that was unbeatable. And the pinnacle of that team was my Blaziken, at Level 100.
Sadly, I got bored with beating everything... so I decided to reset the game and start anew, with different starters. Pokemon Diamond/Pearl was announced a week later with Gen IV's addition to the game that would make Pokemon transferrable (Pal Park). Sadly, my team was gone.

Raised another Level 100 Blaziken anyway, though. xD

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
My Sceptile from Sapphire, my first game! I didn't know that I could use a team (I think I was the only kid who thought that) so I solo'd it all with my Sceptile and I'm not sure if I grinded or not (but I don't remember excessively grinding?? It's a mystery) but I battled the E4 with him only as a lv100. My second lv100 was my starter in Emerald (Blaziken) which I think I also solo'd but he became lv100 after the game ended. I also clearly remember my third, which was a Rayquaza that I trained so that I could show off to these two boys that I met that I HAD a Rayquaza AND I had leveled it all the way, haha.

Allsoulz11

Doesn't actually own any souls
Years
my first level 100 was a Manetric from emerald, that i hatched as an electrike, raised to level 65, transferred to diamond, got it to level 83, traded to soul silver, got it to 96 traded it back to diamond and got it to 100 then traded it back to soul silver.

Years
My first level 100 Pokémon was Cradily and it happened only two weeks ago :PPPP

Moveset:
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Sludge Bomb
- Return

Aquali Umiko

Roaring back with a vengeance!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 5, 2015
My first lvl 100 was in LeafGreen, and it was my trusty Rapidash. I WISH I could find my LG (it's been missing for some time now) so that I could transfer it. Truly a special Pokemon to me. I put in a lot of work with him.

Pinta77

Mewtwo was my first level 100 on any 3rd Gen game. Followed by Ho-oh I got from Colosseum.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
My Blaziken in Sapphire was my first level 100. I loved him a lot. Ironically, I've never had another level 100 Pokemon since. I think I had my Blastoise in FireRed to be level 100 too but I literally cannot remember.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
The first one is my Blastoise on Leafgreen and then Swampert on Ruby. I haven't gotten anyone to level to 100 in emerald yet but I think my highest was Rayquaza before at 87 xD

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2023
I can't actually remember if I ever got around to leveling something to 100 in gen 3. I've done it in most of the other generations, starting with Blastoise in Red. I recall the used Emerald I picked up having a level 100 Blaziken on it, and I might have gotten my Swampert in Sapphire there. Not sure why I didn't get more Pokémon to level 100 in gen 3.

BluRose

blu rass
Years
I had a Venusaur that was trained on Water Path of Three Island.

I also remember trying to evolve my Rhydon into a Rhyperior, and getting really dismayed once I found out I couldn't.

The Rhydon became my second level 100.

Years
My first level 100 Pokemon ever was Swampert, in Pokemon Emerald. It was in the mid-80s for a long, long time before I decided that since it was the closest Pokemon to 100 that I'd ever trained by myself, I had to sprint the last mile and accomplish my goal. So, I spent hours vigorously grinding, until finally he reached the milestone. I'd say it was a pretty memorable achievement. I was at my brother's swim meet at the time, and I jumped out of my seat and pumped my fist in the air triumphantly, haha. n__n;

Back