• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The great Android vs iOS debate.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 14, 2018
Which side are you on? Personally, I prefer Android because I feel like the iPhones are overpriced, and Android allows you to customize your phone. Besides, *psst*
Spoiler:

Years
I have used iOS for a short while (2 months) and I've got to say, I greatly enjoyed my experience. iOS looks very pretty out-of-the-box because of all that blurring and bouncing. But for most of my smartphone life, I have been using Android and I love its openness. Both are really great though.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
I rather use android as my phone, just rooting your phone doesn't void your warrant, as for such like iPhone jailbreak and goodbye warranty. Both great phones, but I feel after watching certain video of what iPhone or iPad lacks especially newer design means you can't place earplugs anymore, you just use their branded earphones or alt route around like go for jack pluggers

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
Years
This isn't even a fair fight. Android is extremely open, and you are able to rice the entire phone easily without rooting it, while being able to use apps from other regions (QooApp). Meanwhile, Apple restricts you by using their earplugs, and to customize your phone like an Android phone, you have to root it. Also, removing the headphone jack isn't brave, it's bloody stupid.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
I prefer the more open minded Android, coming from iOS it's really something different and customization is pretty much limitless. I have to say that Android is more sensible to hiccups and slowdowns but as long as you don't install sketchy (third party) apps it's gonna be fine.

Years
I like to think of it this way: iPhones are for those who mean business, while Android devices are for those who are hobbyists. iPhones are simple to use, and Android is more complex with what it can do. Put both of them on a scale, and they'll be equal, even though they are totally different.

Back