• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm glad you liked the news I gave you on Friday. See you on the 9th, sweetheart We are going to have plenty of fun, and it's going to be a week I won't forget. :3

Dear Anonymous,

I had a dream last night. We were both at the mall, walking around, just being friends and nothing more. I kinda wish you were around so we could do this often. You're someone that scares away my anxiety.

Could have texted you last night though, but you know... I was driving and it was late for you already. I owe you one today. Maybe I'll text you then?

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
dear a,
i am so over fighting with you, it hurts in both ways and you dont seem to realize the damage that you do. you make me not want to love you anymore
bye

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

Don't do things at the last minute and then rant and yell about how it's my fault that I didn't have enough time to prepare. And oh yeah, how dare you speak to me in that manner. Who exactly do you think you are, some sort of god?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

Well it looks like I'm back to my roots now except I don't have Daniel as a partner or Wayne as a mentor, just me and my wit to guide me as I wander the world in search of an quick buck. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Dear Anonymous,

I love you but you're a ****ing idiot.

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

The entire damn neighborhood does not need to know about my personal life. Stop spreading the gossip. Especially since you tell me not to tell others about what's going on in your life. Is equal treatment and respect for privacy too much to ask?

Dear Anon,

Getting tired of your piece of crap software crashing... really getting tired of it.

Dear Anon,

5 days left! I can hardly wait!

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Dear Anonymous,

YEAH BUDDY! Word. You got this.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

I need a rival.

Never thought I'd say that but it's true. Stepith and John are too weak for me now and I doubt that anyone from any forum I've been to can give me an adequate yet enjoyable challenge now so where do you think I should start my search anew? Please give me an answer soon as it's been so long since I last had any real fun.

Dear Anonymous,

Break your promise tomorrow and you're dead.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
dear anonymous,

i will never forgive myself for this. i really did ruin things. and it's weird to think i did it. cause you know, this time last year, i would have killed for the opportunity i got this year, and what did i do? yeah. exactly. and i get away from pc, from msn, away from my computer in general, all those songs, away from my damn phone, out of my own state, and there is nothing that can put me at ease and lighten things up. i get away from everything that could lead me to you as far away as possible from me, and you just cloud up my head. and i'm typing this and my throat feels weird like it's locking up and it's hard to breathe and i feel like crying and i feel guilty and horrible everyday and it's like...i don't know what i'm supposed to do. i want to run when i see your name, cause it sits there and i wanna click it and i just know i can't cause i can't talk to you because you don't want to and i'm still afraid to even if i could. and knowing you, i bet you're fine now and just want me to disappear and i don't wanna do that but i still dunno what i want to do and i'm just gonna stop here because this makes my throat hurt so bad.

but you know you may see this and i'll look stupid and desperate and all that and yeah it's probably all true! god it feels like 2011 again only i'm the one that did the stupid thing and i'm supposedly the one with the "advantage" but i'm a weak person and i have no advantage in anything. well um. good night. don't bother saying anything about this.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
Dear Anonymous,

You are not at all the same person you were at the beginning of this year. You make no effort to contact or keep in touch with me or any of our other friends who have stuck with you through thick and thin. You get pissed off when one of your so-called "best" friends doesn't contact you when you don't even bother to contact him. You've moved on, that's cool. Just don't expect us to be there when you finally decide you need us again. Because we've moved on as well, and clearly you don't want to be a part of it, so we've respected your decision.

Also, it wouldn't hurt to think of other people than yourself once in a while.

---

Dear Anonymous,

You are my soul sistah and I love you for it. I'm so glad we've become even closer friends.

---

Dear Anonymous,

I'm glad we're becoming better friends now because you're awesome and we should have taken the time to get to know each other years ago.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

You know despite how I act nowadays I do have a faith in God but unlike you I don't expect him to fix my problems for me nor would I want him to do so to begin with, you may be more of a church goer than I nowadays but please don't criticize me of my beliefs again as despite it being rather hard to understand I do respect your beliefs despite my disagreements at times so for the love of all that is holy do not try to shove your beliefs down my throat or anyone else's throat for that matter, if anything that's indoctrination, not true convergence. Long story short stop being a ****ing despot when it comes to imposing your faith as it was absolute and unquestionable.

Dear Anonymous,

Look I know you're starting to dislike me now but when you hide it instead of being honest with me that just makes this situation worse if anything.

Dear Anonymous,

How I'm going to survive 2 weeks with you I have no idea honestly.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

Don't try to be a hero, because you're not and you're not helping anyone or anything.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
Dear Anonymous,

We have the most badass plans for our summer vacation. I'm glad I'll be able to see you more now, I missed hanging out with you during the school year. Also, yes, we gotta hit up that bar again, that was fuuuun. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

It's not going to work. Sorry. It's not exactly what I meant. In fact it's not really what I meant at all.

Years
  • :D
  • Seen Apr 11, 2012
Dear Anonymous,
You really should get your priorities straight, and learn that respect is something that you earn, not something you get. Also, be nicer and less people will hate you :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2012
Dear anonymous.

You're the greatest best friend I could ever want! I hate that you live soooooo far away, but I love how no matter how much distance is between us I can depend on you no matter what. I feel guilty sometimes though, because of certain issues I wish I could talk to you about. You know basically everything... but there is one crucial thing you don't know about me. I wish I could talk to you about it but I don't want it to scare you. I guess it's my way of protecting you from worrying about me. But anywhoo I LOVEEEEEEEE youuuuuuuuuuuu. I thank God for blessing me with someone as loyal, trustworthy, and awesome as you. People have hurt me so many times in my life, and I can honestly say you're the only one who has truly never done that. Again I love you and thankyou. <3

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You annoying, awkward little girl. Just leave. Realise how NO ONE LIKES YOU. Don't you dare cross me again because I've had enough.

Meganium2342525

Falling Star
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Dang, you were up at 4 am too? Could have sent you a text, but I figured you'd be talking to someone else before you went to work. I saw you before I got two more hours of sleep. I'll make up for it. :3

Dear Anonymous,

my goodness. I've never seen someone who is so... dramatic. Get a hold of yourself, man. You're older than me and you should set an example to your kid. Just remember she's learning this behavior from what you do.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

Thanks for putting on an EXCELLENT anime con this year. Glad circumstances allowed me to attend because it was so worth it!

Dear Anon,

Hey, I apologize but you wouldn't believe how many people share your name on Facebook, so I can't find you to tag in my photos! Sorry!

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Well! You took ages but once again justice and rightness prevails <3 Thanks for being the good person and telling me~ Love youuu!

Dear Anonymous,

Consider my feelings, what I've gone through. You're not making this any easier, I like what we had... You may be doing this with good intentions but you need to realise you're not achieving anything, unless hurting me is what you're trying to do and I know it's not. I know you just want me to be happy but I already am, please can we just be what we used to be...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

lmao The fact that you read my first post and knew that I was talking about you. haha I guess I was kinda obvious, but meh. :) hahaha

Dear Anonymous,

I'm not playing these games anymore. I can't wait on you. It's time for me to focus on the things I want in life and you're an obstacle in the way of me accomplishing those things. If I put all the energy I put into you, into my work ethic I'll be unstoppable.... so I guess what I'm trying to say is that you have to go. As much as I don't wanna leave you be. I have to. I hope you have a great life.... but I know a part of you will be miserable because you won't have me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back