• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
Why are Eevee's so hard to catch?!?!?!?!

007.png
133.png
007.png

Eevee ♂ Lv.16
OT: George | ID: 17771
Bold | Adaptability
31, 14, 31, 30, 31, 31 [HP Grass|70]
Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Sand-Attack, Growl
Trophy Garden | Fully Redis​

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Why are Eevee's so hard to catch?!?!?!?!

007.png
133.png
007.png

Eevee ♂ Lv.16
OT: George | ID: 17771
Bold | Adaptability
31, 14, 31, 30, 31, 31 [HP Grass|70]
Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Sand-Attack, Growl
Trophy Garden | Fully Redis​

I have no clue... But seeing this catch of your convinced me that I had better learn to RNG wild Pokemon... Eevee is one of my favorite and how I would adore a shiny one in a premier ball (my preferred ball).. I was happy enough with an egg bread shiny but bummed hatched ones will always me in a regular one...

Now I know what my next RNG will be.

Awesome one George!

(so there's a Ringo and George on these forums... Is there a John and a Paul... )

Edit:
Oops!!! Sooo so sorry Greg.... Had not had my coffee when I was responding earlier... :-( feel bad now for calling you the wrong name. Awesome catch Greg!

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Another new one! This one was a bit of a birch to get D: Kept messing up my frames...

007.png
381.png
007.png

Latios (Latios) ♂ Lv. 35
notshiny.png

OT: Mac | ID: 36152
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31, 6, 31, 30, 31, 30
EVs: Untrained
Moves: Trick, Tailwind, Refresh, Icy Wind
Non-Redis

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
I have no clue... But seeing this catch of your convinced me that I had better learn to RNG wild Pokemon... Eevee is one of my favorite and how I would adore a shiny one in a premier ball (my preferred ball).. I was happy enough with an egg bread shiny but bummed hatched ones will always me in a regular one...

Now I know what my next RNG will be.

Awesome one George!

(so there's a Ringo and George on these forums... Is there a John and a Paul... )

Edit:
Oops!!! Sooo so sorry Greg.... Had not had my coffee when I was responding earlier... :-( feel bad now for calling you the wrong name. Awesome catch Greg!

Well funnily enough my actual name is George =P
If you ever need any help with RNG just ask ^_^

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Well funnily enough my actual name is George =P
If you ever need any help with RNG just ask ^_^

Glad I'm not so far off then. And my semi-lame Beatles joke can still work.

Question for you or anyone else....
Is any game easier than another to RNG a vanity ID? I think I am going to rebuy a gen IV game soon, and plan to pick of Black soon. I just can't bring myself to restart one (especially HG/SS both of which I started on the first day, and both of which I don't want to lose Pokewalker progress in). I plan to buy Black at Target for the dreamworld Lucario code) but if one of the Gen IV games is easier to abuse the ID on that will effect my choice a tad.

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
Hiya guys, just wanted to say: see you in a few months!

Now's a good time to do some major improvements and updates to my Polish competitive project, so I want to focus on that. You'll still be able to find me on MSN on Skype and rarely but on IRC channel too. If you need me on IRC, PM me there, cuz I'll prolly won't check the main window anyway.

So I officially go on a hiatus ^^ see you May or June, maybe earlier, we'll see.
Thanks in advance for my tomorrow's birthday wishes :)

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Hiya guys, just wanted to say: see you in a few months!

Now's a good time to do some major improvements and updates to my Polish competitive project, so I want to focus on that. You'll still be able to find me on MSN on Skype and rarely but on IRC channel too. If you need me on IRC, PM me there, cuz I'll prolly won't check the main window anyway.

So I officially go on a hiatus ^^ see you May or June, maybe earlier, we'll see.
Thanks in advance for my tomorrow's birthday wishes :)

Glad I checked DCC today! Happy birthday Gonzo and good luck on your Polish endeavors. :D <3

LegendaryFSK

I control my own fate.
Years
Good evening everyone! Haven't been doing RNG long...but just attempted my first RNG by advancing the PID...and this is the result! I'm pretty proud of myself. lol.

Going to attempt to learn how to do the breeding with all this RNG stuff next.

004.png
632.gif
004.png

Durant | Level 39
Jolly | Hustle | 31 31 31 31 31 31

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
We're going to miss you Gonzo! Hope to see you in May/June!

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Good evening everyone! Haven't been doing RNG long...but just attempted my first RNG by advancing the PID...and this is the result! I'm pretty proud of myself. lol.

Going to attempt to learn how to do the breeding with all this RNG stuff next.

004.png
632.gif
004.png

Durant | Level 39
Jolly | Hustle | 31 31 31 31 31 31

Congratulations! Very nice first abuse there ^^ I look forward to seeing many more.

oocyst

SOFTware
Years
And I completed the challenge, took a while because I accidentally put in 2012 instead of 2011!

278.png

premierball.png
Wingull
Keen Eye|lvl. 48|Bold
31|7|31|31|31|31
Pursuit|Agility|Aerial Ace|Air Slash
Full Redis

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
And I completed the challenge, took a while because I accidentally put in 2012 instead of 2011!

278.png

premierball.png
Wingull
Keen Eye|lvl. 48|Bold
31|7|31|31|31|31
Pursuit|Agility|Aerial Ace|Air Slash
Full Redis
Green! I love green pokes. :D
I'm doing this challenge soon.
:)

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Doing a Happy Dance!

I just did my first ID abuse!

Trainer name: Rush ID: 02112 [I thought about an extra "1" in the middle so I wouldn't be stuck with the zero on the front and it would look nice as a palindrome, but decided this looked better this way... 2112 Whoo Hoo!].

It was so much easier than I anticipated. I was so worried this was going to be confusing and time consuming, but once I figured out the parameters of my game, I only had to reset about five times.[Although that was first about a dozen times with my DS set to the wrong year first... LOL I'm choosing to not count those resets]

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
Doing a Happy Dance!

Trainer name: Rush ID: 02112 [I thought about an extra "1" in the middle so I wouldn't be stuck with the zero on the front and it would look nice as a palindrome, but decided this looked better this way... 2112 Whoo Hoo!].

It was so much easier than I anticipated. I was so worried this was going to be confusing and time consuming, but once I figured out the parameters of my game, I only had to reset about five times.[Although that was first about a dozen times with my DS set to the wrong year first... LOL I'm choosing to not count those resets]
Congrats :D
RNG a lot of mons so that we can see your thread soon lol

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Thanks! I started with a shiny Squirtle egg with random IVs a year ago, then stepped away from RNG until a month ago when I started working on a few Shiny with near perfect IVs I wanted... Then attempted my first Legendary... The ID was my big leap. I don't know if it will give me any decent spreads, I wanted it as just a vanity number.

I plan on starting a threading thread soon. I want a few more decent RNGs under my belt first so my 20 species minimum are all good quality offers and not just filler.

My next step in learning is I want to RNG some wild encounters. I haven't even tried to RNG a wild Pokemon yet. I think that I'll try that on my black now that I'm finally starting my Gen V journey.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Thanks! I started with a shiny Squirtle egg with random IVs a year ago, then stepped away from RNG until a month ago when I started working on a few Shiny with near perfect IVs I wanted... Then attempted my first Legendary... The ID was my big leap. I don't know if it will give me any decent spreads, I wanted it as just a vanity number.

I plan on starting a threading thread soon. I want a few more decent RNGs under my belt first so my 20 species minimum are all good quality offers and not just filler.

My next step in learning is I want to RNG some wild encounters. I haven't even tried to RNG a wild Pokemon yet. I think that I'll try that on my black now that I'm finally starting my Gen V journey.

Excellent news! Congratulations. I look forward to seeing many more RNGs from you. IDs are a big thing to RNG... so way to go!!

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Doing a Happy Dance!

Congrats! What spreads did you abuse for?

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Congrats! What spreads did you abuse for?

Thanks! and I wasn't abusing for any specific spread, purely a vanity ID[may do so on my next ID abuse though... ].

Rush is a band I like... and their most well known album is "2112" [the title song "2112" is about 20 minutes long, it's epic]. I thought trainer name and ID being RUSH & 2112 was a good homage to the epicness that I feel any journey in a Pokemon game is.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
That's awesome! :]

I just finished ID abusing my Pearl game.

335px-Diamond_Pearl_Dawn.png

Rue | 16561
Calm | 31 31 31 31 31 31
Modest | 31 31 31 31 31 31​

Two tries! ^-^

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I missed 5th Gen a little. xD Here's what I did today.

Bag_Nest_Ball_Sprite.png
548.gif
Bag_Nest_Ball_Sprite.png

Antoinette the Petilil ♀ | Level 19
Timid | Chlorophyll | 31 19 30 30 31 30
Sleep Powder | Mega Drain | Synthesis | Magical Leaf
Amelia | 13101

Bag_Cherish_Ball_Sprite.png
643.gif
Bag_Cherish_Ball_Sprite.png

Reshiram | Level 100
Timid | Turboblaze | 31 13 31 31 31 31