• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pyromancers - Fire-Type Fan Club ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
I'd like to pick Numel please! :D

I got kinda bored this morning, so i made some banners. Maybe you'll like them?

'Kay, updated. Thanks for the Banners!

New Topic: What is your favourite Fire-Type move and why?

IMO it's Sacred Fire. It's name is just awesome and it's pretty powerful too, especially because Ho-Oh's high Attack makes this move even more beast.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
What is your favourite Fire-Type move and why?
Damn, there's so many. Fire Blast is probably my top as I've always loved the way it looks ever since I was small! Flamethrower and Flame Wheel are close seconds though.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Tough choice, since most fire attacks are very powerful and look awesome!
But i think my favorites are Blaze Kick, because i love Blaziken, and will-o-wisp, because it burns your opponent, causing damage every turn and halfs the opponent's attack!

Inverted Typhlosion

Rarer than a shiny
Years
Hi! I want to join this club of yours. here's the application:

Your Username: Inverted Typhlosion
Partner Pokémon: Cyndaquil and Growlithe
Why do you like Fire-Types?: They usually specialize in Attack/Sp. Attack, which are two of my favorite stats (Mostly Sp. Attack), I love fire and they're just downright awesome.

What is your favorite fire type move and why?

Aww, thats hard. Lemmie think...

...Flamethrower...Flamethrower has...memories, oddly enough. O.o

Last edited:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hey Inva! I'm glad you followed my advice and joined us :D
as soon as the club owner logs in, you'll be accepted ;)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
You are very welcome, no need to thank me!
I'm sure he'll be around soon enough, don't worry about it ;)
If there is anything else I/we can help you with, just say so!

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Hi! I want to join this club of yours. here's the application:

Your Username: Inverted Typhlosion
Partner Pokémon: Cyndaquil and Growlithe
Why do you like Fire-Types?: They usually specialize in Attack/Sp. Attack, which are two of my favorite stats (Mostly Sp. Attack), I love fire and they're just downright awesome.

Aww, thats hard. Lemmie think...

...Flamethrower...Flamethrower has...memories, oddly enough. O.o

And you are in!

I agree, Flamethrower is quite awesome, with it's 100% Accuracy and a Power of 95, along with the 10% chance of Burning the opponent (Which not only takes HP, but lowers Attack) this move is very reliable, and let's not forget that the PP is reasonably high. I do tend to use Fire Blast more, but that's only really because that move is more powerful even though it has less accuracy.

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years

Flamethrower is pretty much the most reliable fire type move I've ever used. I remember in the Kanto games when Charizard learned flamethrower, I wrecked just about everything in my way.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Flamethrower is an amazing attack, i absolutely love it!
Every fire pokemon I've ever had knew that move and just blasted away every opponent :D

On another note: A member of this forum was nice enough to give me a Torchic for free, so now i finally have an amazing Blaziken on my Black2!! I'm the happiest person :D:D

Inverted Typhlosion

Rarer than a shiny
Years
Flamethrower is an amazing attack, i absolutely love it!
Every fire pokemon I've ever had knew that move and just blasted away every opponent :D

On another note: A member of this forum was nice enough to give me a Torchic for free, so now i finally have an amazing Blaziken on my Black2!! I'm the happiest person :D:D

I always teach my fire Pokemon Flamethrower, just like you!
Oh and congrats for that Torchic/Blaziken of yours! Make sure to teach it Flamethrower XD

Years
I joined the past Fire-type clubs so why not?

Your Username: Hikari10
Partner Pokémon: Litwick & Chimchar
Why do you like Fire-Types?: They are awesome, and strong in battle not to mention that they can hit 5 types super-effectively. Also, I'm the kind that tends to play offensively, which Fire-types do very well.

Flamethrower, because it's very reliable and hits for good amount of damage. I tend to teach it to all of my special-based Fire-types, and almost anything that gets it as a coverage move.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Your Username: Wind Heart
Partner Pokémon: Torchic and Chimchar
Why do you like Fire-Types?: Because Fire-types are awesome and looks very strong.

Heat Wave, because it could hit 2 opponents at the same time, having a big deal of damage, and it could potentially burn the opponents as well.

Student D1

De-Wott?
Years
Your Username: Student D1
Partner Pokémon: Growlithe and Cyndaquil
Why do you like Fire-Types?: They're one of the strongest types of Pokémon there is. Their attacks are really powerful, and they can potentially cause superior damage and make a burn status. In appearance, whether they look strong, elegant or strange, they're all awesome in design. Also, I'm much of a trainer who uses offense most of the time in battles, and that's where the Fire-types play.

That'd be Lava Plume. It may not be as powerful and well-balanced as Flamethrower, but it has a 30% chance of burning! :cer_boogie: That'll give a higher possibility of burning the opponent. It can also attack adjacent Pokémon, but that includes his partners in Double or Triple Battle. Nevertheless, it is still my favorite Fire-type move.

Years
Your Username: Tim!
Partner Pokémon: Charmander and Houndoor
Why do you like Fire-Types?: They are hot in every single way. They look strong and they are strong. I've always used them as brute force team players and it worked excellent.
I, myself, am warm-blooded. I have it warm or hot almost always.
What is your favourite Fire-Type move and why? Very simple: Fire Blast. Because of its huge power. Although the pp is low, with some luck all 5 are hits and all 5 are 1-hit-KO's. Small chance of burning, but in most cases I didn't need it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2014
Your Username:ɯɐǝq ɹǝpʎɥ
Partner Pokémon:Charmander, Growlithe.
Why do you like Fire-Types?:Well most fire types look BOSS or at least in there final form also it's nice to sweep through forest (that are usually quite early on) gaining levels.
Why did you choose your Partner Pokémon?: Because Charmander is my first ever starter, (and has the most boss evolution know to man) and because of him I choose fire type starter every time (except Black and White I/II because didn't want another fire fighting Starter)but is also me in Pokemon Red rescue Team, Growlith because he a BOSS and his evolution is a legendary that's not a legendary plus it's Chinese .
What kinds of Fire-Type Pokémon do you think will appear in X/Y, not including Fennekin's Evolutionary Line?: Fire-Electric because we have yet to have one and are such a awesome pair and would be pretty cool to see.
What is your favourite Fire-Type move and why?Eruption because is super power full 150 power and Accurate 100% accuracy.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Your Username: Avishka
Partner Pokémon: charmander and Growlithe.
Why do you like Fire-Types?: It is my favorite type and i always choose the fire type starter in a game .Fire types are not only vicious and powerful, they can be extremely destructive yet do so in an elegant and beautiful manner. They do have their weaknesses, but they are still powerhouses nonetheless.
What is your favorite Fire-Type move and why?
The typical Flamethrower. i absolutely love it! It is very effective and never misses! Every fire Pokemon I've ever had knew that move. :D

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Your Username: Tim!
Partner Pokémon: Charmander and Houndoor
Why do you like Fire-Types?: They are hot in every single way. They look strong and they are strong. I've always used them as brute force team players and it worked excellent.
I, myself, am warm-blooded. I have it warm or hot almost always.
What is your favourite Fire-Type move and why? Very simple: Fire Blast. Because of its huge power. Although the pp is low, with some luck all 5 are hits and all 5 are 1-hit-KO's. Small chance of burning, but in most cases I didn't need it.

Your Username:ɯɐǝq ɹǝpʎɥ
Partner Pokémon:Charmander, Growlithe.
Why do you like Fire-Types?:Well most fire types look BOSS or at least in there final form also it's nice to sweep through forest (that are usually quite early on) gaining levels.
Why did you choose your Partner Pokémon?: Because Charmander is my first ever starter, (and has the most boss evolution know to man) and because of him I choose fire type starter every time (except Black and White I/II because didn't want another fire fighting Starter)but is also me in Pokemon Red rescue Team, Growlith because he a BOSS and his evolution is a legendary that's not a legendary plus it's Chinese .
What kinds of Fire-Type Pokémon do you think will appear in X/Y, not including Fennekin's Evolutionary Line?: Fire-Electric because we have yet to have one and are such a awesome pair and would be pretty cool to see.
What is your favourite Fire-Type move and why?Eruption because is super power full 150 power and Accurate 100% accuracy.

Your Username: Avishka
Partner Pokémon: charmander and Growlithe.
Why do you like Fire-Types?: It is my favorite type and i always choose the fire type starter in a game .Fire types are not only vicious and powerful, they can be extremely destructive yet do so in an elegant and beautiful manner. They do have their weaknesses, but they are still powerhouses nonetheless.
What is your favorite Fire-Type move and why?
The typical Flamethrower. i absolutely love it! It is very effective and never misses! Every fire Pokemon I've ever had knew that move. :D

You're all in.

Time for a new Topic.

Fire-Types are rare in Sinnoh (And Hoenn). What is your reaction to this?

Basically, what are your opinions about the Rarity of Fire-Types in R/S/E (The Hoenn-Based Games) and D/P/PL (The Sinnoh-Based Games)?
And there is another Banner:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back