• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hello to everyone.
I am having major problems...

What is going on to all of my rbc files? I can't do the usual things with pokéscript anymore... T_T
Spoiler:

I tried installing pokescript again and again, but I still receive the same result.
PokéScript 1.2 is what I have, if you need to know... :\

Xuxa88

Ducked!!! Xuxa88
Years
In my attempt to change the tiles I accidentally changed the default tiles for every single map and it looks horrible. How can I get it back to normal?

Advanceissue.jpg

Xuxa88

Ducked!!! Xuxa88
Years
Thanks Megiddo, one more question could you just tell me step by step how to export then import tiles so I dont mess up the import. Or would you not be able to do that.

Xuxa88

Ducked!!! Xuxa88
Years
The tut's good for inserting titles but Im talking about changing the entire map so I can get what my overall view of my maps look like now to the original firered rom tiles.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hello to everyone.

What is going on to all of my rbc files? I can't do the usual things with pokéscript anymore... T_T
Spoiler:

I tried installing pokescript again and again, but I still receive the same result.

Have you tried reinstalling pkmadv in the same directory?

indeed I already have. :\
sigh...

VanillaThunderbolt

Generic User Title
Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2012
Okay, so I'm hacking Fire Red, and all is going fairly well, the map works just as planned, movement permissions are fine, and I'm beginning to get into script and so far, so good.
A couple questions though,
1) In R/S, there's a bridge that can be walked across or surfed under, and I was wondering how to do that in FR/LG. Is it just a movement permission issue, or one of the attributes of the tiles of the bridge themselves? [like how the ledges you can jump over, going into block editor and looking at it says "hero jumps left", or something to that nature].
2) I wanted to edit the trainer's Pokemon, so I loaded up Elite Map, loaded my ROM, and went to use PET. It said to dump the images from R/S Ball. I open R/S Ball and it says "unsupported ROM". To be honest, I really don't use Elite Map too much except when it comes to editing scripts into the game, so is there another trainer editor for FR/LG, or a solution for my problem?

I know these questions have probably been answered once before in this thread, but I'm not gonna look through 100 or so pages of text to find out... quite honestly I'm too lazy to do that xD [Also it's 1AM where I am, so I'm kinda tired :sleeping:]

VanillaThunderbolt

Generic User Title
Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2012
1. Movement Permission
2. There's Trainer Edit by Juan

Okay, cool... that's a lot easier =D
I'm assuming it's the same one as R/S/E, so I'll just go look myself.
But I've tried and tried to get Juan's for moths.

I have the lame [FONT=verdana, arial][SIZE=-1]actskn43.ocx[/SIZE][/FONT] error and I can't find a way to fix it. [I'm running on Vista].
I've downloaded the file, put it in my system 32 folder, and tried to run the command to register it in command prompt, and it tells me it failed to connect to the Dllregisterserver or something ridiculous like that -__-

VanillaThunderbolt

Generic User Title
Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2012
Use "Pet's Revenge" in the toolbox. It's more efficient than PET in the Elitemap thing.
It's movement permission 3C by the way.
Thanks for that =D

I was looking into PET's revenge, but do I have to sign up for an account on that MegaUpload page? [I've made about 40 thousand or so accounts on various websites over the years, it's beginning to be tacky >.<]

EDIT:
Strike that, I just remembered I already had an account on there xD
And also so far so good, works pretty well =D

Last edited:

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
Thanks for that =D

I was looking into PET's revenge, but do I have to sign up for an account on that MegaUpload page? [I've made about 40 thousand or so accounts on various websites over the years, it's beginning to be tacky >.<]

EDIT:
Strike that, I just remembered I already had an account on there xD
And also so far so good, works pretty well =D

Instead of using PET, try using Trainer Editor. It's better, and less buggy.
But if you want PET, I have one.
See the attachment:

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2008
Hy...can someone tell me how do i change some settings in a gameboy rom?...i read that is make with the hex editor but i don`t know how to use it...can someone teach me how ? or guide me a little until i understand how is working?

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
Hello to everyone.

Spoiler:

I think Pokescript 1.2 needs a different PkmAdv. I have a working one, but I think it's for 1.00. Not sure though.

PkmAdv

Xuxa88

Ducked!!! Xuxa88
Years
I need help to find out out to get the original firered rom tiles back. In an attempt to edit tiles I ended up doing this. Does anyone know how to fix this problem. Thank you

Errorman.jpg

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
I need help to find out out to get the original firered rom tiles back. In an attempt to edit tiles I ended up doing this. Does anyone know how to fix this problem. Thank you

Errorman.jpg

I don't think you can get them back. They are messed up now, and it would take forever to get the original FR tiles back. Use a new ROM.

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
does anyone know where are the Type Icons in FR in unlz gba?...and...does anyone know how to make new types?

does anyone know where are the Type Icons in FR in unlz gba?...and...does anyone know how to make new types?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back