• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] August Emerald - Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Well, we're discussing a new interface for the game, so we could show you preliminary screens with the normal Essentials screen, but we'd rather wait until we have something a little more awesome. xD

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
We all appreciate the support :)
Progress is coming along at a steady pace :) We are currently deciding on super cool features for the game.
Stay Tuned :P
~PP

Last edited:
Years
I vaguely remember hearing someone somewhere asking about the Dinso 5. Probably. So, here's a sneak peek at one of its members. Roki (name subject to change).

dinsonative.png

Dinso 5 Roki (from Cherokee)
Brought up in quiet Natime Town (native/Natu & time - thinking we could go somewhere with that), Roki, son of the village's chief, soon found himself a capable trainer. Lacking strong trainers to battle against, Roki spent time travelling around Dinso & Hoenn, training for several years with Brawly. After Brendan, the upstart from Littleroot, defeated his friend easily, he left to find himself, and someone more powerful to train with, eventually joining Brendan in founding the Dinso 5.
000000000x099DinsoFive001.png

"defno'

Monster Tamer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Home
  • Seen Nov 6, 2010
Ha ha, that's a pretty clever name
Roki's story is pretty cool too!
I look forward to seeing this guy in the game =)

Serris

The Constant
Years
I'm loving the Champion's. Red's arm, however doesn't look like it's reaching out, and Brendan looks far too cramped in that pose.

For those who want to see the concept of my latest fakemon, I'll post it here with NikNaks permission.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
I'm loving the Champion's. Red's arm, however doesn't look like it's reaching out, and Brendan looks far too cramped in that pose.

For those who want to see the concept of my latest fakemon, I'll post it here with NikNaks permission.
Well since I am co-leader I guess I can give you the permission to post that concept =]

Zenith95s

El Psy Congroo
Years
I like the screen shots, The Poké-Nav looks great!
The grass too!
I just want tune up with this thread...
Is the title screen is also gonna be changed?

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
I like the screen shots, The Poké-Nav looks great!
The grass too!
I just want tune up with this thread...
Is the title screen is also gonna be changed?

The Poke-Nav shown is temporary, we're working on something new that we think will be better and more fun.

Years
Well, like everyone else, just PM me or VM me with some details.

Which brings me to my next point! Several people have been let go as they're too busy or weighed down with other projects to help out. Or they're just lazy. It's hard to tell. :P However, this does mean there are more places available for budding and keen people like you! Just let me know if you're interested in joining in any form.

"defno'

Monster Tamer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Home
  • Seen Nov 6, 2010
Here's one of the newer pokemon lines we have
beetle.png

barmor.png

Last form will be done in a few days.

Years
Lern 2 read plox :P

Well, like everyone else, just PM me or VM me with some details.

Alright, maybe it wasn't that clear, but if you want to help out, VM me some more info about yourself and what you can bring to the party. I'd rather keep this thread for updates and fanmail. xD

Raikt

Fiction writer.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
Hrm, Planetdev is down, isn't it? (At least I'm 'tarded and can't seem to get it to work.)

Anyway, as I was saying over there, I really love the look for the evolutionary line. I gave a few comments on the sprites themselves, but the concept art I love. <3

Serin

Noob
Years
Lern 2 read plox :P

Referring to me? Well, I did read. The bottom said "Currently Looking For" then something about plot...You just changed it to say "designers and stuff." If you said it through one of the posts on one of the 5 pages well screw that ****...

Whatever...I shouldn't have even looked at this thread.

But good luck with your game. It looks really good so far. o:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back