• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
"I ask Nintendo to do the right thing: the Johto Pokémon must have more appearance."
- Wooper

Last edited:

TY

"For once in a lifetime... Delta 4-6 will rise..." - ShadowExcadrill

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
"I ask Nintendo to do the right thing: Can I have Tackle? It's too hard to attacking other Pokémon! I used Bide! Pidgey used Sand-Attack! I'm storing power! Pidgey used Sand-Attack! I unleased the power! It's failed! Pidgey used Tackle! I say "FFFFFFUUUUUU""
- Seedot

Last edited:

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-Combobreaker!

Some LOL I once saw on Memebase.

It's Mew Too! said:
Troll Dad said:
Smith Smitherson said:
So Bradley Bart you think it's O.K to have a name that consists of two First Names? 'Cause if so you really have no place in this argument and should back off right now. I may not support all Bart Simpsons, but what we're trying to do here is Troll some Cr*p. How can you be against that?

So Smith Smitherson you think it's O.K to troll my son AND have two last names as your name? 'Cause if so you really have no place in this argument and should back off right now. I may not support all "The Simpsons" characters, but what we're trying to do here is Troll as we usually please. How can you be against that?

So Troll Dad you think it's O.K to Troll? 'Cause if so you really have no place in this argument and should back off right now. I may not support all Trolls, but what we're trying to do here is stop the trolls with our mew-y tew-y powers with our mewtoo and mee, I mean, Mewtwo and Mew army. How can you be against that?

So It's Mew Too you think it's O.K to use more than one Mewtwo? 'Cause if so you really have no place in this argument and should back off right now. I may not support all Mew/Mewtwo fans, but what we're trying to do here is catch 'em all. How can you be against that?

So Hikari10 you think it's O.K to talk around idiotically? 'Cause if so you really have no place in this argument and should back off right now. I may not support all comedians (I like Richard Hammond, not you), but what we're trying to do here is make quotes with style. How can you be against that?

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Another fun C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-Combobreaker!

@ShadowExcadrill: WUT.

TY

Delta 4-6, Delta 4-6... what cha gonna do when they leveled your base...

Loved to say that in C&C 3 online games... made people laugh and rage at the same time

Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
If Hikari10 see this, she'll say "What the hell happened when I gone?!".
picture.php

TY

LOL... You my mate, you are someone that... i dunno how to say it, gimme 4 hours or so...

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
FattestSnorlax once did the complete page, Gerokunz.

@Shadow: i It is a capital I, so you might want to change that.

TY

Dude, dont complain about my grammar... that pisses me off... and that aint good

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Yeah, BUT WHEN DID I SAY YOUR GRAMMAR ISN'T GOOD?!

TY

Yea... its annoying actually, cuz Youtube is full of these grammar correctors lol

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

@ShadowExcadrill: Hey, you better watch out, if you go to Youtube, and make one Grammar mistake, they'll stalk and kill you alive.

@Gerokunz: Proof is in his picture in an album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back